[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: baron.png (1.33 MB, 1194x900)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. In My Lane. Focused. Flourishing.
>>
MAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THE SPICE OF ARRAKIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN NOTED FOR ITS FREMEN EXCELLENCE
>>
File: olDMCyr.jpg (32 KB, 400x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>198606904
how the fuck did BoF Walken have more drip than DUNC Walken?
>>
>>198606904
>Moisturized
Not by the end of part 2
>>
>>198606978
Denis is ball-less
>>
File: baron2.jpg (2.4 MB, 3200x1801)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
>be me
>have a cyst or something on my asscrack near my tailbone because I wipe too hard (it leaked pus and blood once)
>prepare bath with Dettol and soap
>sitting in bath at 10 PM letting the warm water soothe my asscrack
>tfw
>>
File: polynesian spa.jpg (394 KB, 1088x1224)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>bald fat guy
>takes a healing bath after sustaining injuries
>in a palace
>on a desert planet
who did it better?
>>
>>198607083
>eat way too much after Ramadan
>BLOATED
>chug an entire 2 liter of prune juice to freshen up
>GURGLING
>proceed to continuously shit for the next 12 hours
>easier to just sit in the tub instead of using the toilet and wiping every half hour
>feel AMAZING afterwards
>>
>when is a seed not a feed?
>>
>>198607083
>>have a cyst or something on my asscrack near my tailbone because I wipe too hard (it leaked pus and blood once)
Anon you might have a pilonidal cyst, they're genetic and they're reoccuring, the only permanent fix is surgery, I know I have one and people in my family have had it.
>>
File: shidandfard.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>198607781
I'm not sure because it's like to finger-widths away from my asshole towards the tailbone, do they occur there or further back? I would go to the doctor but the faggot is never available when I have the chance
>>
>>198608807
two* finger-widths
>>
>>198607781
They sound terrifying and I think what anon describes is a cyst.
>>
File: apushower.jpg (14 KB, 474x474)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Once had a bath at a nice quality holiday home once, with a free-standing tub that was deep. It was comfy. I wish I had a luxury bathroom in my house
>>
>>198607781
I discovered a weird hole on the top area of my crack when I was 13. My general practitioner said it was one of those and recommended me to a surgeon to remove it when I was a teenager. The surgeon looked at it and basically said fuck that, if it's not filling with pus and popping or causing pain just leave it alone. Apparently surgery isn't even 100% and they can come back. I feel bad for people with painful ones.
>>
File: IMG_5289.jpg (199 KB, 1322x1217)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>198606978
> DUNC
It is ᑐᑌᑎᑕ you font illiterate
>>
the status of the world can change but norf stays prospering
>>
Anyone notices that the portrayals of the Barons are pretty much one extreme to another?
>1984 Baron is grotesque, covered in AIDs pustulules and diseases, hairy, unhygienic, higher-pitched gay pedo voice and nail polish, cartoonish as fuck
>Miniseries Baron more reserved and book-accurate, more normal posh voice, still a fag, more like a Roman aristocrat,
>ᑐᑌᑎᑕ Baron is dark and menacing, fattest of them all, no hair, homogenous and sterile society and architecture, deepest voice, least sexually-perverse
The book Baron is somewhere in-between the miniseries and ᑐᑌᑎᑕ
>>
>>198606929
fpbp
>>
>>198606904
I wish i could take a bath but i have epilepsy
>>
>>198611035
You could still hot tub with a friend and count on him to fish you out if something goes wrong.
>>
>>198609684
>least sexually-perverse
hes still a fag and in part 2 you hear him raping and killing 2 kids before talking to raban

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.