[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is /tv/'s opinion on FMaF movie?
>>
There was a movie?
>>
>>198607104
fun movie, I grew up with FnaF
>>
>>198607110
Yupp
>>
>>198607104
watched it with my little sis. we thought it was silly and a bit meh
>>
>>198607104
I saw it in the theater with my kids sister and it was awful, but she enjoyed it. I think you have to be a fan of the games to like it because during the montage of them playing with the animatronics some black mom looked over at her kid and yelled "I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HORROR MOVIE!!! WHY THE FUCK THEY DANCING WIT EACH OTHER?!".
>>
>>198607104
watched it with my friends, it was fun, the story wasnt great but whatever its a movie for kids
>>
>>198607104
6/10
0/10 if you're the guy that was spamming /v/ today
>>
Awful fucking story and awful everything imaginable. Not even remotely engaging. It's literally a high production lore explanation video. Lore videos have carried the franchise.
>>
>>198607104
So fucking shit.
Saw it the day it came out in theaters.
Never have. Seen a movie that less targeted to me than this. They go way too hard with the secret back story shit and it comes off as cringe. There is an anime fight dream sequence which is so insanely cheesy i couldn't beleive it was happening. Instead of making a suspense movie where the mc is checking cameras and being attacked by the animatronics they made this strange drama movie for kids.
>>
>>198607104
Honestly, it was exactly what it needed to be. All odds were on Hollywood execs taking Scott for a ride and butchering the world he created. That didn't happen. So it's kind of a miracle.
>>
>>198607104
Tried too hard to be a kids movie that it forgot it was a horror movie. The way the games work it just can’t function as a film
>only scary thing in the game is jump scares
>no blood or gore, literally a screamer spooks you and you try again
>any deaths happened either off screen or YEARS previously and you read about them after the fact
For better or worse that Banana Splits movie was a better realized FNAF adaptation. Fuck even Willie’s Wonderland had Cagekino going for it.
>>
>>198607298
>some black mom looked over at her kid and yelled "I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HORROR MOVIE!!! WHY THE FUCK THEY DANCING WIT EACH OTHER?!".
She is right. I thought it was going to be that too. Like they would introduce it slowly in the first movie by having the mc deal with the security system and fighting to survive each night maybe with small things at first but with a climax where he barely makes it out alive and quits the job. Then in later movies there would be more mystery elements about the gay ass ghost kids introduced. The way they did it in this movie was just a strange. Even if you are a fan of the games it is very strange
>>
>>198607832
It could have worked better as horror comedy
>>
>>198607104
It's a low budget dumb kids horror movie and it was well made and entertaining, something many movies do not manage nowadays, regardless of budget. Never played the games.
>>
>>198607858
>It could have worked better as horror comedy
You are 100% absolutely correct. I was laughing at some scenes. The scene were the blonde cop threatans to shoot the mc was hilarious and the delivery came off as childish. Like mike was mad cause abby got electrocuted by strumming Bonnie's guitar but the blonde cop lady implied it was okay to play with the animatronics. After abby is shocked mike and the cop lady are outside and she tells him "if you ever bring abby her again i WILL shoot you". I was dying laughing at that part
>>
>>198607104
I liked it for what it was, would've been better if they leaned more into the horror bits but it was pretty good regardless

can't wait for the sequel
>>
Esls and young kids and reference fags will eat this shit up. Its good if you watch it ironically.
>>
>>198607104

I thought the scene where the guy got murdered trying to bang the animatronic chicken was in really bad taste.
>>
>First I rizzed your brother, now I riz you
>Skibidi, my friend
>>
>>198608176
What are you talking about? That will be the poppy playtime movie. Gen alpha is doomed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.