[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Der Fan (1982).jpg (44 KB, 500x608)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Mein Gott! Das ist sprechen sie kino!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNaXGUYaUI8

I'm totally obsessed with films about totally obsessed stalkers being totally obsessed with the object of their total obsession. So how did I not know this even existed until now? I'm very disappointed in you /tv/! What the hell do I pay you people for anyway?

Discuss and post more stalker kino like this.
>>
>>198958602
Der Fan is kino.
>post more stalker kino like this.
Single White Female
The Loved Ones
Play Misty For Me
>>
Der Fan vs Das Ding
>>
>>198958602
>"He is a star - she is only seventeen - Love in Trance"
I like that premise.
>>
>>198958662
vs. Das Boot
>>
File: nwe3l81Jqm1tcm2ro2.jpg (123 KB, 1280x689)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>198958668
Watch it.
Interestingly, "Trance" is an alternate title the film was sometimes sold as. It was also called "Blood Groupie" in the UK.
>>
>>198958662
>>198958687
A daring synthesis
>>
>>198958714
>It was also called "Blood Groupie" in the UK.
>Blood Groupie
Holy shit, that's got to be the worst alt-title I've ever heard.
>>
>>198958602
She looks like Sidney from Scream.
>>
>>198958714
I will. Desiree Nosbusch ist still hot to this day. So of course i'll watch a literal 17 year old version of her.
t. swiss german
>>
>>198958864
True. Also in this picture she kind of looks like a better version of Millie Bobby Brown.
>>
>>198958602
Ist das irgendso ein dämlicher "Kultfilm" oder was.
>>
sounds like me and all my love interests
>>
>>198959077
All your love interests are famous older men?
>>
>>198958983
Ist ganz Titte, Nosbusch rennt am Ende nackt vor der Kamera rum und Rheingold hat ein paar Lieder geliefert.
Das Ende, ist für einen deutschen Film, ein Schocker.
>>
>>198959216
>ein Schocker
kann nicht so schockierend sein wie deine random Kommasetzung
>>
File: download (4).jpg (20 KB, 307x460)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>198958668
>>198958714
"Trance" is probably some translation thing related to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

It's a recurring theme in books and film because it's all too real. Anyone who has gotten even the tiniest bit of fame, (authors, actors, entertainers, Hollywoodfags), tend to acquire their own personal schizo sooner rather than later. There's going to be at least one literal Stan somewhere in the world watching who will become obsessed over you before you hit 10,000 subscribers on Youtube. Sleep tight kids.

My sister-in-law was a full-blown literal schizo who had this shit for Michael Jackson, (not an uncommon comorbidity for schizos). She was convinced she met him once, (unlikely), thought he was sending her secret messages through his performances, and used to write him letters all the time that were returned unopened. She was otherwise likeable which made it all the more sad. But the portrayal in this film isn't even unrealistic.

I've been obsessed with these obsessed fags and why they do what they do ever since I first came across it IRL. I can't wait until I marry my future wife Boxxy and tell her about this stuff. I just know she'll find it as interesting and hilarious as I do, because we have so much in common.
>>
>>198959216
>>198959256
Calm down herren, we can't have you people getting too upset, or you might wig out, start killing Jews, and invade Poland again. Do the world a favour this time and just stick to making your weird films instead like the Japs.
>>
>>198959256
bist du deutschlehrer oder was du hurensohn
>>
>>198959315
your mother is a slut
>>
>>198959318
einfach kein unzivilisierter affe lol
>>
>>198959338
kollege du korrigierst grammatik auf 4chan wie ein möngi

such dir ein hobby du jungfrau
>>
>>198958602
>Das ist sprechen sie kino!
Stupid brown mutt faggot lol
>>
File: poland.jpg (54 KB, 490x337)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>198959315
>>
File: dfWGP3E.gif (859 KB, 345x187)
859 KB
859 KB GIF
>>198959399
Typical Krauts, no sense of humour, trying to start shit, and actually violating the TOS non-aggression pact.
>>
>>198959318
Warum nutzen Kanaken seit Jahrzehnten eigentlich nur ein einziges Wort zum Beleidigen?
>>
>>198959459
wallah isch schwör, weißtwieschmein?
>>
>>198959459
ich hab dich aber auch noch möngi und junfrau gennant

bin übrigends auch kein kanacke
>>
File: suspicious.jpg (62 KB, 800x760)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>198959505
>übrigends auch kein kanacke
>>
>>198959505
>übrigends
lern deutsch du affe
>>
>>198959568
There's a reason you know English as well as your obscure shitty language nobody cares about faggot. English is the best language, dare I say, the MASTER language. Anyone who already speaks it doesn't have to worry about any other retarded backwater local speak.
>>
>>198958602
Swimfan
>>
File: spurdoclap.gif (29 KB, 482x800)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>198959817
>>
>>198959268
My sister insists she met Robin Williams once. I believe her.
>>
>>198958602
Any nude scenes?
>>
>>198960306
It's a eurofag film from the 80's, of course there is nudity.
>lrn2movies
>>
File: 0011.png (456 KB, 854x464)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>198960247
My sister-in-law had all kind of bizarre claims about Michael Jackson. She said he came to her house alone and knocked on the front door, and she didn't recognise him. She thought he was a beggar, was afraid, said she didn't have any money and closed the door. Then later she saw him on TV.

You know that black and red outfit he wears in the Thriller video? He got that idea from the fact she owned a black and red dress once. Pretty sure she believed she was in some kind of telepathic/psychic communication with him like most of these schizos, but she was smart enough not to talk about that explicitly.

People actually meet famousfags all the time of course, but this is a little different.
>>
>>198958602
Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland
>>
>>198958888
fick di
>>
>>198958602
>Das ist sprechen sie kino!
GSL
>>
ES IST ZEIT FUR REICH
>>
>>198960306
tons, are you kidding. the main girl spends the last 15 mins of the movie naked.
>>
>>198960933
yes, and he seems to be working mostly with small arab children these days, thanks in no small part to your lot of nasty bloodthirsty guilt-mongers.
>>
>>198958602
this was at the height of the green party craze.
literal and I do mean literal child fucking was suddenly on vogue at the higher echelons and openly talked about.

there are entire books and articles about only child sex and the green party here (but mostly in german only)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A4dophilie-Debatte_(B%C3%BCndnis_90/Die_Gr%C3%BCnen)
>>
File: download.jpg (148 KB, 654x454)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>198963857
>run death camps and gas a gorillion Jews, paedos, and all manner of other degenerates
>a few decades later, have a 'debate' what to do about paedophiles
>>
>>198964189
that's what happens when Murricans ruin your civilization
>>
>>198958983
Wird aus irgendeinem Grund von Leuten hier gespammt. Der Film ist Müll
>>
>>198964218
Between the aesthetic and the soundrack its triggering my early 80's nostalgia hard. I miss that era so fucking bad. Non-American countries had a nice little cultural lag to them back then too. I miss women dressing and doing their hair like that.
>>
>Desire NoBush
How did they know?
>>
>>198959268
im obsessed with an actress to the point that she is the main thing i think about and any other thought is a temporary distraction but im self-aware and moral so i will never make contact with her as its my problem to suffer with and i have nothing to offer to someone surrounded by the most beautiful, talented and successful people
>>
>>198964967
Kinskifag?
>>
>>198965330
Could be the Gadon guy.
>>
>>198964967
I know dat feel bro, which is why I'm so fascinated with this phenomenon. Like the whacko obsession is some kind of malfunction of an otherwise positive feel.

I feel like I'm one blow to the head away from becoming exactly like one of these certified fruitcakes. Like if not for the part of my brain that's holding me back, I'd be fucking dangerous to someone I genuinely want only the best for or something.

>>198965351
Oh shit you could be right. Is that you Gadonfag? You are pretty far gone dude.
>>
>>198965351
In my opinion that kind of outward obsession that you can observe on these boards is more about borrowing someone's fame as part of your identity so you can get some internet-fame on a site where everyone is anonymous and not really the kind of obsession where you feel in love. If you love someone do you really need to show them off and tell everyone? You wouldn't need to keep them secret of course but this is an image board and not reality where you are seen while you go somewhere. I would not want to make people hate her by spamming her and I don't want to use her fame and identity that she herself achieved for some kind of notoriety.
>>
>>198965386
>Like the whacko obsession is some kind of malfunction of an otherwise positive feel.

to me the causes for this are:

>low self-esteem

you don't like yourself so you escape into someone else.

>being unhappy with your life

the person you desire might have things you wish you had. like in case of an actress that can be money, good looks, a job you feel passionate about, confidence, intelligence, social skills, traveling the world and meeting all kinds of people

>lack of real life romantic experiences

i think the human brain cant tell images apart from reality so by looking at a lot of footage of the actress your brain mistakes it for love. she might have a certain smile. she might say something you resonate with and you feel like there is a personal connection and you get obsessed

>we want what we cant have

them being out of reach just makes them more desirable and the secrecy around their life makes you soak up any information about them you can find.

>the entertainment industry naturally puts the most charming people into the spotlight

back then you would only see the people in your immediate surroundings. the prettiest girl in the village might just be a 7/10 but for you she would have been a goddess. now thanks to media and internet you get to see the absolute peak of beauty from BILLION of people. if you see someone unique and unlike anyone else I think it's almost normal to get obsessed.

>you consumed too much media with romanticized relationships

now you feel like you need a soul mate and it can't be just a regular woman but has to be someone special
>>
>Das ist sprechen sie kino!:
What is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>198958687
"Boot" in German sounds the same as "boat" in English
>>
>>198965652
Not either of the obsessed anonfags mentioned, but I really do have an ongoing obsession with someone and have posted about them a lot, continue to do so years on, and feel like I always will. The fact that I also did that anonymously where she'd never know who I was or anyone else would either is not any kind of fame-related thing, quite the opposite, and is out of a genuine emotional feeling of love for everything she is.

On the contrary I kinda wish she wasn't famous, or more that, I'd wish I'd known her IRL before she was famous, because I love everything about her so much that she couldn't possibly have escaped my attention even then, and I would have been on her like a fly on shit. When you meet someone you take that kind of shine to IRL it's not much different. Perfectly natural to have schoolyard 'crushes' and shit. Kinda gets the ball rolling, so I don't think it's 'unnatural', just weird in terms of fame and internet. It's kind of a nice feeling, but I can sorta see how it can get twisted and pathological too.

On the upside, one funny positive side-effect of feeling that way about someone unattainable is you ironically have no room in your life for random camwhores, Hooter's waitresses, and various other whores who'd take advantage of you, because they could never measure up to your 'waifu'. So as long as you understand it for what it is, it doesn't necessarily have to be a negative thing, doesn't mean you'll never have an IRL girlfriend/wife or whatever.

In some ways it's like any other time-consuming fan obsession, like being into Star Trek so much you're wearing a uniform and a plastic tricorder to conventions. Spergy and somewhat risible, but plenty of people do that shit, and are proud of it. Doesn't mean you're going to break into one of the actor's houses, (well ... unless you're Gail who is definitely a case in point):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGuH_euAzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9URGdrdsH8A
>>
>>198958602
underrated Wesley Snipes flick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJhwzOqqdqU
>>
>>198958602
Ja ich spreche ein Kino auch.
>>
>>198958602
i've posted about this film multiple times. your fault for ignoring it
>>
>>198967029
Well you should have typed harder faggot.

Not my fault you're a limpwrist.
>>
>>198966476
no it sounds like SHTEE-FUL
>>
>>198964206
No, it's what happens when you let them.
>>
>>198966533
>On the contrary I kinda wish she wasn't famous, or more that, I'd wish I'd known her IRL before she was famous

That's something that is keeping me awake. What does it feel like to know her personally? The people close to her look like they are excited to be with her and even wrote how grateful they are. But to be close to her would mean to not be an obsessed loser so I wonder what the intensity of being with her as someone who would be socially successful enough to do so is like. Is she really objectively special or did I just hype her up? If I was a successful hollywood guy and met her would I be head over heels for her or would she just be one of the many starlets I dated? The reason I like her in the first place might be connected to the personality that makes me unable to get someone like her. I like her awkwardness but if I was a handsome social guy maybe then I would find it unappealing. Everything is intertwined in some way and the human condition seems to be about longing for something you can't ever have.

I watched her early interviews and she was always so cool and smart and passionate... but I know I at that time couldn't have matched her. I just wish I could have grown up with her. She just seems like my perfect person. I keep thinking about someone did... they are the luckiest person in the history of the world for me. Life just confuses me. How someone so exceptionally beautiful can exist and yet only few get to spend time with them. How it's an experience that is forever locked away from me...

>On the upside, one funny positive side-effect of feeling that way about someone unattainable is you ironically have no room in your life for random camwhores

Yeah I do like not being horny for every attractive women like I see other guys online be. But it does feel alienating to not relate to the average person.
>>
>>198968258
>That's something that is keeping me awake. What does it feel like to know her personally?
Well realistically, she could be a total bitch IRL and you're in love with her public image, or she's otherwise not what you imagine. Doesn't make it any less real in emotional terms, just saying the logical part of your brain knows better, and probably has lower expectations if you've ever met any of your heroes IRL.

The probability is she'd just be a pretty cool gal that doesn't afraid of anything, but you wouldn't necessarily be compatible for some IRL reason. So I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

And as long as you know that on some level, it at least means you're not insane. Besides, the key difference with actual erotomania is not how much you're in love with the celebrity, it's the unshakable belief that THEY are (secretly) in love with YOU. Gail is a perfect example, because she believes his wife and the Jesuits are conspiring to keep them apart, even though he desperately wants to be with Gail, (despite anything he might say publicly).

>it does feel alienating to not relate to the average person
Probably as alienating as being a Star Trek nerd in principle, because not many people share your particular interest. Not such a problem now for them with the Internet, but it used to be a bigger problem if you were the only literal Space Cadet in town. So you could think of this like a nerd convention where only you are going to show up. You'd like to share your obsession, but nobody is interested - least of all the person you're obsessing over. Either because they've heard it all before, (and honestly who really likes flattery like that - especially from someone who is probably clueless about the real you), but also because they've learned to fear people who sound like you, and they're not totally wrong to do so. I'd prefer the object of my obsession not be too trusting of some other obsessed faggot, even if that means not trusting me too.
>>
File: Der Fan.png (345 KB, 854x464)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
I wonder what would actually happen if some film star like Brad Pitt actually married a total nutcase stalker who actually had a psycho condition and was totally loving and faithful to her.

You'd think shit would still have to go sideways somehow. Like she's have to fuck it up.
>>
>>198965330
No such thing. The one spamming her is actually a Blacked demoralization spammer She has a reputation as a colossal whore and she willingly got Blacked and raised a mutt baby, that's why he picked her to spam despite her being a random irrelevant C list actress from 40 years ago.
>>
>>198969855
This is the painful irony of it all. If your object of desire is a decent person and not a narcissist having someone worship you would be awkward. If all they care about is you and are a yes man they would be boring to talk to unless being with you would make them feel whole and open up to finally pursuit other things.

This whole experience made me see life as some sort of joke that you shouldn't take too seriously. Being so obsessed with a celebrity is obviously ridiculous and yet it feels so real.

An actual stalker would probably get jealous as they start to imagine signs of unfaithfulness or become afraid they will lose the person and do something stupid. You obviously would not want to have anything to do with them.
>>
>>198970926
Hi gadonfag
>>
>>198969855
I can fix her
>>
>>198958602
I don't get it. Why did she shave her head off at the end of the movie?
>>
>>198972060
She's dressed up as how R and the mannequins were in his TV performance. It's because she consumed and absorbed R.
>>
>>198972060
She looked like shit that's all I can tell you - but at least Chris Rock can use that cool, hip, up-to-date reference next time he's making a joke about Will Smith's stupid whore.
>>
>>198958602
Please can someone translate this?
>>
File: 1615357582332.png (351 KB, 420x486)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>198972850
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-121464
>>
>>198972902
I meant the OPs post, thanks though anon, appreciate it
>>
>>198972850
>>198972930
>>
>>198972979
>>
>>198970926
ESL and also meds
>>
>>198958602
What Lies Ahead

I think it's a Lifetime movie. Rumer Willis is a crazy chick on a road trip. My girlfriend made me watch it with her some time ago because it popped up on TV. It's one of Rumer Willis' few leading roles and I mainly remember it because she looks so much like her dad. It's really weird. Not bad for a basic cable movie, decent twists.
>>
>>198972979
Ha wrong.

OP here. My God! + [German gibberish because those are stereotypical Kraut words that pretty much everyone has heard off the top of their head, even though they don't necessarily know what they mean] + kino!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvInJ0wHnvQ

Spergy Krauts didn't get it because they have no sense of humour, and kept trying to correct the translation and grammar. kek.

At least now they can finally 'ich bin' STFU about it.
>nice try Google translate
>>
>>198958602
If your stalker looked like THAT what would be the issue?
>>
>>198973766
The movie answers that question.
I thought it was cool how he approaches her in the end and she freezes up and faints, then can't even speak and shit. Dude had no cause to think there would be an issue either. Very cool take on the stalker thing.
>>
sarah gadon faggot, this is your kind of thread
>>
>>198974162
Yeah it's interesting how much her personality changes around him. She goes from picking fights with everyone to being incredibly timid.
>>
>>198974577
There's no way he's not at least reading this thread, since the name 'Gadon' was first even mentioned. Kinda hope he is, might be good for him.
>>
File: 1447008040977.webm (1.53 MB, 624x336)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
Backstage(2005) was alright, watched it because i like isild le becso.
Has another better lesbo-obsession but less related movie called "i will eat you" where she's obsessed with another girl.
>>
>>198975477
Won't it just give him ideas? Has any celebrity ever been physically hurt because of /tv/? I know this place has inflicted enough emotional damage that some celebs dropped their online presence or changed their online routine.
>>
>>198974577
Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to Der Fan her.
>>
>>198976222
Well it depends. If he's actually sane, then it might help him out, and Gadon if he bugging her IRL.

If he's actually nuts, then there's little you can do to convince him otherwise anyway. AFAIK the people who have had this shit fixed even with professional help is zero.
>>
>>198976264
Hope he does a John Hinkley but succeeds, that'd be funny.
>>
>>198976264
Maybe I should get that as a number plate, and drive around terrorising random celebrities with a baseball bat like D-FENS. Then when I get dragged into court I'll tell the judge their movies made me do it.
>>
>>198976355
Hinckley is out btw and has his own Youtube channel.

He can't go near Jodie Foster of course and can't make explicit communications to her, but I'll let you decide if he's better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6GLrdscqyU

Reminds me of Kevin Trudeau, a slick infomercial saleman who has been busted and imprisoned for scams multiple times over the last few decades, but he's like the Energizer Bunny of Snake Oil. The court basically told him he couldn't sell shit or own companies anymore, but the one thing he explicitly could still do is write books because it's a Free Speech issue. So he wrote, 'Miracle Cures 'They' Don't Want You To Know About':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKllGoL2XM

Mad respect for this guy's bloody-minded relentlessness at the very least. He never gave a shit about what he was selling, he'd just sell, sell, sell. Wish I could get my hair to do that too.
>>
>>198976724
>The court basically told him he couldn't sell shit or own companies anymore, but the one thing he explicitly could still do is write books because it's a Free Speech issue. So he wrote, 'Miracle Cures 'They' Don't Want You To Know About':
Where there's a will, there's a way.
>>
>>198976724
>He can't go near Jodie Foster of course and can't make explicit communications to her, but I'll let you decide if he's better:
Mad respect if he was still in love with her after all this time, stalking/obsession is always depicted as a crazy phase but it seems romantic to spend 40 years in prison and still feel the same way.
>>
>>198976988
Reminds me of the salesman from Ren & Stimpy:
https://youtu.be/A5oCa31udj4?t=67
>>
>>198977143
Nah, pretty sure he's legit crazy if he's shooting Presidents to impress anyone.

Also lol that she turned out to be a fucking queer. That's gotta sting.

We need to link to some fake articles and tell Gadonfag that she's not into men, see how he takes that.
>>
>>198977272
>We need to link to some fake articles and tell Gadonfag that she's not into men, see how he takes that.
She did that play with a black guy and defends her so he's not like the bjork stalker that got enraged by it, maybe he's a cuck.
>>
>>198958602
it's a shame this is the only widely available film by this director.
>>
>>198977595
Some company should do a release of The Gold of Love.
>>
torrenting this now. looks great.
>>
>>198977563
>bjork stalker
Somebody was stalking that bitch? Christ was a total waste of perfectly good stalker man-hours.

Also what's the total population of her country? Like you go there and don't need to try to find her house, because there it is. Where's the challenge in that? I guess maybe not too many man-hours wasted after all.

John Hurt plays a literal faggot in this but his stalking skillz are epic and genuinely fun to watch:
https://youtu.be/1WN87TSzOQE?t=2543
>fly from London to Long Island and literally walk the streets looking for movies star's house even though he doesn't know what it looks like or whether he's even there at the time
>>
>>198978311
Make sure it's not the English dub, since there's a lot of dialogue.
>>
>>198977688
I literally want a remastered Eckhart Schmidt boxset. Get on it Severin Films!
>>
>>198978376
Somebody needs to do it.
https://youtu.be/IDJj-KQV9Nk?si=QH5OJtyh3BXxVE-2&t=90
>>
>>198978323
>Somebody was stalking that bitch?
Some spic, had the good sense to film a lot and his videos persist thankfully. He fucking hated that she was dating a nigger and shot himself on film with a .22 revolver iirc.
https://archive.org/details/lopez-final
Will check that john hurt movie out, stalking is weird but interesting, i can't relate to the act but the people just interest me.
>>
>>198958602
I liked the part when she ate the German Ian Curtis
>>
>>198977143
It's also amusing that at this point in time, they are both equally mentally ill. Maybe it was meant to be.
>>
>>198978806
>Some spic, had the good sense to film a lot and his videos persist thankfully. He fucking hated that she was dating a nigger and shot himself on film with a .22 revolver iirc.
Well if you're going to schitz out, might as well not half-arse it. So you have to at least admire that kind of commitment to his art.
Holy shit this guy is building a bomb?! Dude crossed right on through the Twilight Zone with that shit.

>Will check that john hurt movie out, stalking is weird but interesting, i can't relate to the act but the people just interest me.
John Hurt said it was his favourite film, and it's a favourite of mine, due to the cruisy pace, performance, and clever script. The start really grabs you because he's a crusty old technologically-challenged Britfag, and his sudden obsession and case of the gays, (which I can't relate to), is handled really well.

The fact the faggot angle didn't bother me at all was actually surprising because I'm viscerally repulsed by that shit, but it's just well made and not really about that at all.
>>
>>198976405
It boggles the mind that there haven't been more crazy stalker stories in the news since social media exploded. With all the idiots that become famous because of doing something viral on Twitter or TikTok, the number of targets has grown exponentially. Either the laws put in place after Rebecca Schaefer really worked or the Internet has made fame so cheap that stalkers don't care anymore. The only one I can think of is that girl who did one good Titanium cover and then a bunch of mediocre songs and then was shot by her fan.
>>
>>198978806
>Will check that john hurt movie out, stalking is weird but interesting, i can't relate to the act but the people just interest me.
What's interesting is how it seems like you could just sit these people down and talk them round to reality, which is what the celebrities tend to think at first, but you can't, so trying to be nice just winds up biting them in the arse. Just acknowledging a nutsoid stalkerfag makes it worse, let alone talking to them one on one.

Gail actually talked to Brent Spiner over the phone and he would have thought it was just the usual fan shit at first, someone just being nice, but she never let it go. That motherfucker has more than his fair share of weirdo bitches for some strange reason too apparently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9j2pVxius

Surprises celebs are as nice as they are at all after getting a dose of that shit.
>>
>>198958602
>Désirée Nosbusch born 1965
>Der Fan (1982)
>1982-1965 = 17
ummmm....
>>
>>198979705
Welcome to European film
>>
>>198979705
And the entire film is on Youtube uncensored, just restricted where you have to sign in and say you're older than the actress apparently, (also easily bypassed).

But wasn't the bitch in this film underage too?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjI1oTOW4M

Same era. IIRC there was some shit at the time, but Hollywood granted itself a pass because 'muh art' is different or whatever.
>>
>>198979300
Added to the top if my list, you'd think him playing the protagonist and fucking richard burton the antagonist of 1984 would be the highlight of anyone's career but i don't hear people talk about the 1984 movie all that much, wonder why.
>>
>>198979976
The weirdest thing about '1984' is that it was part of Richard Branson's brief foray into film with the short-lived Virgin Films.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Films

Not a bad idea, since he already had a catalogue of music and musicians on hand to do the soundtracks, with ties in the entertainment industry more generally. Kind of a pity it didn't last. 'Electric Dreams' seemed perfectly natural, but Orwell shit seemed like a very strange and dour choice and with those actors, and now you understand the soundtrack for it. Though I don't think Branson ever liked the government all that much back then either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aH39gQu-X8

Cute quirky little film for what it was and soundtrack was great. Stupid premise though, imagine a computer being intelligent and automating all your shit? Crazy talk.
>Great 8-bit era tech though, and being a computerfag back then when most fags weren't, was some genuinely fun shit.
>>
>>198979649
Yeah, I wonder the same thing. Seems like fame being cheap would be the obvious answer, but I don't see why that would reduce the number of crazies. Might be that people are just better at identifying it and handling it these days.

I remember back when you couldn't make money on the internet, but you could still get famous. Meaning you didn't get compensated for all the crap that goes along with fame, or be able to buy a house with a high wall and wrought iron gate to keep the psychos out. Not a good combination.

But these psychos exist everywhere, and it's just a bad roll of the dice if you get a violent one. This case always tripped me out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-qEld7PyRg

Some kind of lesbo thing maybe so you'd be less likely to see it coming, because maybe just looks like hero worship. But bitch stalked Paula Abdul and killed herself outside her house after being rejected and having the cops called on her and shit.

Bitch is pretty fucking nuts in retrospect, but would you have picked her as a standout threat? They see hundreds of freaks like that every day.
>>
>>198979705
Now check out To the Devil, a Daughter
>>
>>198980854
You SICK FUCK
based
>>
File: IMG_6812.jpg (596 KB, 1235x2268)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>198973179
Emma is sex
>>
File: kinski.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1474)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>198981032
>the webm with the power to delete an entire /hor/ general
>>
>>198958602
>post more stalker kino like this
The Story of Adele H.
>>
>>198981051
You will never play bing bing wahoo with Emma in stockings. Why even live.
>>
>>198958662
Dat's Disdasding.
>>
>>198963857
>suddenly
>>
>>198983765
Didn’t Poland have a notorious issue with this also?
>>
>>198972850
Ich bin total besessen von Filmen über total besessene Stalker, die total besessen sind von dem Objekt ihrer totalen Besessenheit. Wie kann es also sein, dass ich bis jetzt nicht wusste, dass dieser Film überhaupt existiert? Ich bin sehr enttäuscht von euch /tv/! Wofür zum Teufel bezahle ich euch Nasen eigentlich?

Diskutiert und postet mehr Stalker-Kino wie dieses.
>>
>>198983861
Holland was the most extreme. No idea about Poland, where did you get that from?.
>>
>>198958602
You're probably just a pedophile
>>
>>198978376
He's more of a Subkultur candidate, they've already released Jet Generation.
>>198979705
>shot in 1981
>>
>>198984061
I may have been thinking about Holland/Netherlands instead.
>>
>>198978323
Saw Love And Death On Long Island recently. pretty good. Jason Priestly was also good in Calendar Girl. I like how he transitioned to a working actor after 90210. He never reached that level of fame again but kept on working on a variety of projects and seemed to do roles he really enjoyed. All actors and actresses should age that gracefully.
>>
>>198984254
Amerikanake RAUS!
>>
>>198984905
I literally never watched a single episode of 90210, my sister used to piss herself over that guy, so figured the actor was more like the 'Hot Pants College' parody in this film. Pleasantly surprised at his performance, he was great, and well cast.

Also loved the chick playing Audrey, she was pitch perfect. Came off so realistic how her uncanny woman-senses start tingling and what she does after without Ronnie even being aware of it. You know Giles is totally fucked and almost feel sad for him, knowing he has zero chance against her very female onslaught. And she's not even wrong. She's just protecting Ronnie and what is hers against a threat, like a lioness sensing a literal snake in the grass.

Shows how this little stalker subgenre can be done a lot of different cool ways.
>>
What prevents me from getting too nosy is how depressing it is. I went on a forum where people were obsessed enough to track down the actress in others social media photos and the reality of me sitting alone in my room while on the photos she is meeting other people and traveling was just too damn crushing for me to continue trying to learn more about her private life. Now I only watch her movies and check out her public appearances. I even avoid interviews because she will just say something that will hurt me. I had a mental breakdown when she talked about her relationships with other guys.
>>
>>198986152
I'm thoroughly unimpressed by women who like to 'travel'. Not only because their photos are such a phony representation of what they're actually doing, and the realities of actual travel IRL, (as has been repeatedly exposed),but for women 'traveling' is more like code for 'whoring around the world'. Lara Croft is about the only hot chick who 'travels' with any other purpose, and I trust it didn't escape your notice that she's not real.

Also my natural reaction to women talking about other men, (or intentionally trying to make me jealous), is to care about them less, the same way I already don't care about gutter sluts. So my attitude is, "Okay, you go do you then and I'll be somewhere else because I don't need/want a woman like that." Totally shoot themselves in the foot when they're just doing it to provoke a reaction, or get me to care more.
>>
>>198976355
>but succeeds

Did he not succeed? He was a nobody but now every time Jodie is brought up there is a chance some idiot will mention his name. He successfully managed to attach himself to her without her consent.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (39 KB, 600x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>198958662
Mein Ding in der Fan
>>
Bump for an interesting thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.