[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.37 MB, 1200x675)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
With the recent additions to Star Wars they have made the Jedi so woke, and the Sith so modeled after "raycis wypipo", that they've unspokenly made the Jedi the bad guys and the Sith the good guys if someone actually thinks about it.
>>
>>200189619
They make it a show I'm NEVER going to watch, that's what they make it. I'm done with Star Wars. Have been for a long time.
>>
>>200189711
I was done after TLJ
Never watched any of the shows, never will
>but The Mandalo-
Nope. Me and Disney Wars are done. All hail George.
>>
>>200189619
The Acolyte will turn the Jedi into Christian inquisitors that abduct children and the poor dindu space witches into wise spiritual alternatives.hknxk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.