[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pic.png (527 KB, 1380x760)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
You are an important Hollywood executive.
RedLetterMedia guys show up and try to sell you their animated show.
What's your response?
>>
>>200291183
>Why are your characters' heights completely inaccurate to real life?
>>
why does rich have a moustache?
>>
>>200291183
Not Jewish enough
>>
File: lord-of-the-rings-no.gif (440 KB, 220x144)
440 KB
440 KB GIF
>>200291183
>>
>Sorry, our studio doesn't do podcasts.
>>
>>200291183
How the hell did you get in my office?
>>
Are these the guys behind space cop?
Get out of my office.
>>
These guys are less creative and talented than Kevin Smith when they do anything but their youtube show
>>
File: pic.png (147 KB, 581x709)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
But they drew this picture of Anya-Taylor-Notitsjoy
>>
>>200291183
Sure why not. It’s not like there’s anything better on tv
>>
File: p189503_i_h10_aa.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>200291183
I'd say they need an actual fucking script instead of just animating their ramblings, and I'd say their humor is 10-20 years too late to be relevant anyway. They need to animate the things they're talking about, not just animate them talking about the things. And they don't need to be skilled for that - Life and Times of Tim is one of my favorite cartoons and it looks like this.

This is very obviously they just want to make it big or they just want to make 'a cartoon' and they have no vision or idea of what to actually make. Not to go /v/, but it's just like Bethesda making 'a space game' and coming out with visionless, pointless Starfield.
>>
>>200291183
Make it woker
>>
>>200291183
The cartoon doesn’t work at all. I feel bad for them. The views are not even close to what other videos of theirs get. Jay should basically be a midget and the style should look less like the Clerks cartoon.
>>
Watched their dogshit pilot.
A couple of ideas were fun, like the fast old people vs slow aliens. But in order the get to these very small fun parts, you have to sit through their boring and generic and not funny humor.
>>
didn't these jews already do this mobie?
>>
>>200291183
Cool but we're a prequel positive company. General Grievous has to be part of the cast forever.
>>
A show about three white guys?
No thanks.
>>
>>200291527
Rich is black. He's like J-Roc
>>
>>200291183
Your characters aren't marketable and the art direction looks too amateurish
hard pass
>>
>>200291183
Is this really all from Smiling Friends? They showed absolutely no interest before, and they have had several segments animated by fans already like many big youtubers. But it wasn't until Mike had professional experience in the industry that he cared at all.
>>
>>200291183
>Security!!!
>>
>>200292389
that's racist
>>
Am i the only one who never liked half in the bag? They have 0 chemistry
>>
>>200291183
I feel bad for Jay and Rich. You just know Mike is being super pushy with this gay cartoon shit and they both know it's an embarrassing wash.
>>
The art style feels uninspired. Like some ancient Cartoon Network cartoon style that would come and go. Made in Flash.

I'm not even saying that you need to have a good looking cartoon. Take Smiling Friends, or the other one mentioned in this thread like Life and Times of Tim. You can get away with awful looking cartoons as long as it got a distinct style and that your script/dialogue can carry you.
>>
>>200291205
You're not going to believe this, but the guy who voiced Mickey Mouse wasn't an actual mouse in real life
>>
>>200291378
>They need to animate the things they're talking about, not just animate them talking about the things
So you haven't even actually watched these, have you?
>>
>>200291183
I buy their script then make it woke and shitty
>>
>>200291183
it was funny, i only listened to it though
>>
>>200291183
adam nick stav
>>
>>200293295
Whenever anyone in an RLM thread says something like
>you can tell
or
>you just know
You know you're about to hear some autistic projection or pure parasocial fanfic. What do you mean "you can tell" Rich and Jay are embarrassed? Literally what are you basing that on?
>>
>>200295168
I watched the one that opened with them at a restaurant making jokes about Pacman that a million people have already made without a hint of irony like they genuinely thought their jokes were fresh, and then I never touched another one.
>>
>>200295294
Okay. But if you watched it, then you know they animated the actual story they're telling. It's not just animation of them talking and explaining the story.
>>
I've topped Jay a couple of times back in the Uni.
>>
>>200295212
>he doesnt know
Mike’s hush money working to full effect I see
>>
>>200291183
Tell them “the trash was supposed to be picked up yesterday” and then call security.
>>
>>200291183
Will they offer little kids for sacrifices and sexual abuse? If not, I am not interested.
>>
>>200291183
They're not nepo babies so it's irrelevant
>>
>>200291183
>"The board was insulted by your dead hooker jokes."
>"You can still direct people to the seats if you want."
>>
>Thank God you're here, the A/C's been out for 2 hours. Shouldn't you guys have like a uniform or something?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.