[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652720938.jpg (82 KB, 472x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Famous as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy
>Last real leader of the Mandalorians
>Travels a lot to exotic locations
How is he not dripping in pussy constantly? Why did he not just have a kid the normal way? Do test tube babies not exist in Star Wars? What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>200411318
Single dad of a billion sons
>>
>>200411318
maybe he was gay
>>
>>200411397
>All clones and 1st gen stormtroopers are gay
Doing Disney's job for them
>>
>>200411318
The game bounty hunter sort of added context for this. Basically he made a promise to a friend that he would have a kid but didn't want to trust any females with his seed because zam had just betrayed him.
Good game though.
>>
>>200411500
Fuck that game was so good
>>
>>200411500
Should have just plapped Komari Vosa instead. Wasn't she basically begging for his cock in one of the cutscenes?
>>
>>200411669
https://youtu.be/D3Nryc74WWY?t=32
>>
>be genetically perfect warrior
>so good you can kill jedi and the government offers to clone you
>you can have a kid with some random woman and hope he comes out like you or just clone yourself
>>
>>200411318
>diluting 50% of your chad Aryan Maori short King genes with some generic foid from the Mid-Outer Rim
ngmi
>>
File: montross.jpg (34 KB, 332x652)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>200411500
>>200411561
>The game bounty hunter
Baylan Skoll is clearly Montross + Joruus C'baoth from the Thrawn books
>>
Why does young Boba have fetal alchohol syndrome?
>>
>>200411893
>Thrawn books
man that sounds boring as fuck, no thank you
>>
>>200411318
5' 7"
>>
>>200411947
kill yourself nu wars nigger
>>
>>200412013
>EU
Sorry if I don't want to read your gay books where Luke has to go find an invisibility crystal or some retarded shit
>>
>>200411318
Jango doesn't seem like the type of guy who's interested in screwing around a lot, he just wants to get paid.
>>
>>200411893
>baylon skull
>monstrous
Come the fuck on man
>>
File: 203984092.jpg (25 KB, 332x386)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>200411947
>>200411893
I know you're trolling for (You)s, but that's Thrawn's introduction to Star Wars.
The dark jedi Joruus C'Baoth is aligned with Thrawn, and it's clear that Baylan fulfills that role in the nu-canon. However, instead of being a decrepit hobo, they designed Baylan aesthetically from Montross in the Jango Fett Bounty Hunter game, muscles, dark armor, steely gaze, white hair clean-cut haircut. I love these niggas, no homo.
>>
>>200412301
>he's still surprised about names after Darth Icky and Darth Insanius
>>
>>200412318
yeah well now he's dead so unless they recast he ain't doing shit
also he can't be jorus if he's stuck in another galaxy, next you'll tell me they're gonna do some retarded clone shit like they did with snoke and then be like "oh it's baaylan" like they did with "joruus" and "luuke"
>>
>>200412424
anon....anon, listen:
Lick my nuuts.
>>
>>200412424
His story was clearly ending with him being possessed by the Mortis Gods or the Brother, so they could just cast anyone and not show their face.
>>
>>200412517
>His story was clearly ending with him being possessed by the Mortis Gods or the Brother
his story was clearly ending with him walking into a beam of plasma thinking he would ascend to a higher form of power when he just peels apart and gets sent to force hell
>>
i like 3 bounty hunters from star wars

Robot IG88 assassin because it kills with as much morality as the most stone cold sociopath and can no scope 360 and has a menacing design. The creator of that machine threw Asimov's Laws in the bin.

Bossk because he and his race enslave wookies and takes pride in being able to do so because wookies are strong warriors. Gets the job done with bare essentials.

Boba is the strong silent type. Grizzled in the way none of the other mandalorians. Jango is designed like a toy not a soldier. His equipment is old but battle tested just like he is. I guess you could say it is cool he inherits it from his father too. He has a jetpack, flamethrower and uses a cape like a musketeer before that was cliche. Freezes Han Solo in carbonite (because why take chances with handcuffs?) to get that jabba cash and makes vader do it for him.
>>
>>200411318
>Luke, watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett. Did I ever tell you l fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her.
>Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew. Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senators room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we weren't watching her at all but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms, not the robot, in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time.
>Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner. Luckily it didn't have a self destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of a sniper blaster, and only her, instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us up with a rocket or something. Then he escaped with his tiny jetpack.
>Luckily for the senator my good friend Dexter Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Coruscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.
>>
>>200412879
>Jango is designed like a toy not a soldier
jango isn't a soldier, and he also lives in a better time, economically and socially.

there's a part of star wars that a lot of people sleep on, and it's the fact that the galaxy of the OT era is actually in a dystopian state whereas the PT is a false utopia.
>>
>>200412879
Jango’s a bounty hunter though, not a soldier.
>>
>>200412965
That took me awhile to realize. As a kid I thought it was because the prequels were newer and Lucas arbitrarily wanted something more 'modern' looking.
>>
File: shopping.jpg (242 KB, 720x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
if jango didn't give bobba a bigger penis he's a bitch ass nigga
>>
>>200413153
>Lucas arbitrarily wanted something more 'modern' looking
that is partially true, star wars like other sci-fi films at the time went through the "retrofuture" fad and the prequels had a hint of it as well.

but what honestly stifles me is that lucas claims he waited for the time to make the prequels so moviemaking technology would be good enough to display coruscant as he saw it in his head when coruscant's main influence was picrel
like george just didn't want to make a fuckhuge miniature set again i guess
>>
File: 1713019040718.jpg (128 KB, 800x1200)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>200411318
He was drowning in pussy same as Boba. He didn't want to deal with child support
>>
>>200411798
I like how puss feels, all warm and soft and grippy, so I know what I’d choose. You do you.
>>
>>200413865
why not ask for a female slave and still get a clone son
but at the same time jango just having boba allows him to avoid all the shit that comes with the woman, so i think he really made out in the end.
>>
>>200411318
>I will stay at you secret cloning facility that almost noone knows about to train your clone army. But only if I get a perfect little boy clone of myself who's existence is also a secret to the whole galaxy
>>
>>200414413
they kept him there for fresh tissue samples

interestingly enough if cloning in star wars was based on cloning tech irl, then all the clones would have been born as adult jango and there would have been no need to alter their genetic structure to age rapidly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.