[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hotd.jpg (187 KB, 1301x840)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>SIT DOWN
Nobody would react like that, least of all someone as honorable as Criston
>>
>>200445067
Emma D'Arcy IS fat. It's just that she's skinny compared to the ham planets people have been conditioned into into thinking is normal. I'm guessing she's 150 pounds. She could lose 20 pounds too.
>>
Both Alicent and Rhaenyra are fat.
>>
File: Almond one sapphire.jpg (98 KB, 1400x1050)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>Aemond escaped death because he was too busy with his personal mommydom roleplay prostitute in a whorehouse outside the castle
Based?
>>
File: GreenGoddess.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1280)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Watching my Queen suffer like this is hard. Alicent deserves all the hugs and kisses during these difficult times.
>>
This show wastes time on the dumbest shit imaginable.
>no time for Nettles
>no time for Jace in the North
>no time to show what kind of monarch Rhaenyra would even be
>no time for Daeron other than a single mention in 12 episodes
>no time for any actual politics (seriously the early GOT politics are like 5x more complex than this show's attempt at politics)
>no time for exploring ANY relationships or family dynamics between the Greens kids or Blacks kids
>no time for exploring the different areas of the world as the war ramps up, like the north or Reach or Riverlands
>but we have time for Mysaria and Rhaenyra long awkward talks about how men trip them up
>but we have time for bizarre Aemond mommy therapy fanfic scenes
>but we have time to invent an entirely new character to emphasize what a massive rapist Aegon is
>but we have time for inventing some weird romance between Alicent and Cole that only exists to cockblock other character dynamics
>but we have time for some random black sailors digging up sea shells on a beach and talking about lunch, without any of it leading to their actual story
Like this could be such a better show if it stopped wasting 40% of screentime on completely inconsequential shit and actually focused on the interesting bits. Whoever in the writing room decides which characters need to be focused on is doing such an awful job. I do NOT care for several scenes of Criston sucking Alicent's clit, it adds nothing to the plot. I do NOT care about Baela and Jace having the most milquetoast conversation that offers 0 insight into anything interesting. There's tons of things we just do not know about the interesting characters because the showrunners don't bother. The actors playing Aegon and Helaena literally had to beg the writers to let them have more than 5 seconds on screen together. Get your priorities straight for gods sake.
>>
>>200445633
Alicent should not be fucking Crispy while her son his balling his eyes out over his dead son just down the hall.
>>
>>200445633
I'm sorry, anon. As evidenced by the last two episodes, she has chosen cock therapy as her way to cope.
>>
Did they really not have the budget to simulate a throat being slit? HBO needs to fucking implode
>>
>>200445520
It was implied that Beesbury annoyed the shit out of everyone, we only saw him in a few scenes so he didn't seem that bad. Imagine dealing with him on the council every day for over a decade though, I'd want to smash his head in too.
>>
File: l-intro-1684184676.jpg (749 KB, 1600x901)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
>>200445660
Maybe Aegon should stop being such a little pussy about it and maybe he wouldn't need Alicent to comfort him
>>
>>200445633
but in all seriousness she is too beautiful, it just makes her eventual fate all the more depressing
>>
>>200445650
There’s no going back for HBO. A fractured budget and a corporate body made of retarded nepobaby kikes with no understanding of nuance or complexity, no respect for the source material or the fat neckbeard who wrote it. They have the ability to realize the source material properly but they almost never do. Even GOT lost its way by the end of the series. Maybe adaptation is just an inherently cursed medium

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.