[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you think we'll get more backstory on these two in the next season?
>>
imagine a load of fresh hot cum mixed in with loose stool

now imagine it in your mouth, imagine the taste, the texture of it crumbling and sloshing around your tongue
>>
crust xD i fit in right O.o
>>
Why do you post this every day? I really can't tell if you're trying to trigger the chuds or you're just really obsessed.
>>
>>200540710
theres no anti biotics for the inevitable UTI what happens if the infection gets really bad?
>>
>>200540804
The crust giveth and the crust taketh.
>>
>>200540710
>Rightoids obsession with a man's ass
Biggest group of faggots I've seen in recent years
>>
File: pol.png (8 KB, 202x202)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>200540957
Nooooo, we're just making fun, I swear!
>>
>>200540957
What do you have against the 2SLGBTQIA+ community?
>>
>>200541233
You embarrass yourself.
>>
So hes prepared, but is he prepared for Gay Sex? Douches for 3 hours, liters of lube, razors, dildos, STD Tests, they do get freaky and one day they will fantazise about a zombie threeway, what then?

The crust buster meme is actually a nuanced thought Experiment of gayness without modern society
>>
Time to bust some crust.
>>
>>200540804
No need to get crusty about it anon
>>
Why do they try to act like there would be some non-binary female led , communist utopia in the post apocalypse lmaaaaooo
Troons would all be either dead or mad max style buff psychos and women would all be sex slaves
>>
>>200541956
I lust for crust
>>
>>200540710
yes
episode will be called
>crust brothers
about how they met at the pulse nightclub before the apocalypse
>>
>>200543962
Crusty
>>
>>200541233
Kek
>>
total crustocaust
>>
>>200540804
lubed
>>
>>200540804
Perhaps OP just wants to discuss the episode and what's coming next season.
>>
>>200540710
We need more crust lore.
I need the backstory on the crust.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.