[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scale.png (144 KB, 506x713)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
We talk about movies and tv all the time, but what are some good documentaries or nonfictional content out there?

I'm currently watching National Geographic's "One Day In Jonestown" documentary and it's really interesting seeing the moments before the massacre play out.

Can you recommend me some others I should check out?
>>
>>200545313
there are more good docus than bad ones, but there are very few kino ones. just pick a subject and dive on in. for true crime though, you are going to need to pick up some books.
>>
>>200545720
It does comfort me that for the time being, they're not wokifying documentaries.

They've certainly tried to alter history, like with that Cleopatra netflix series, but then Egypt just called them out on their bullcrap.
>>
>>200545313
Reverend Jones was based.
>>
File: jnun.jpg (18 KB, 352x285)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>200545313
>>
>>200545820
He was a monster who killed hundreds of people. He wasn't a Christian, he wasn't God, he was evil
>>
>>200545313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPTwLMNgA5Y
Here's a cool one for you, it's about the military and culture of Taiwan during the Cold War.
>>200545820
He killed more niggers than any /pol/ larper could ever dream of
>>
>>200545846
Fauci ruined millions of lives, I'm not watching a documentary that just lies and fellates him.
>>
>>200545313
>american conspiracy on netflix (i was literally shocked they put that out)
>robodoc (needs no explanation)
>hookers on the point (old HBO exploitation doc about street hookers)
>filmworker (doc about kubrick's assistant)
>>
File: fauci.jpg (310 KB, 1258x1860)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
I watched this with friends just to make fun of it, but it wasn't even fun to watch for that reason, it was just boring as fuck.
>>
>>200545313
Just so happens that friends of WEF Leo wanted to play Jim Jones, + Gyllenhaal wanted to produce a miniseries based on cult leaders like him. Almost like a "don't do that, but do as we charismatic celebs say."
>>
>>200545313
Reminder that the Jonestown inhabitants were slaughtered by the CIA. They were killed by bullet wounds, and bodies were piled on top of each other. They didn't die by koolaid.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.