[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what did you guys think of this movie? the birds are based as fuck. (spoiler alert ITT)
>>
this movie made me feel uneasy the whole fucking time
but I hate how retarded this plot was, they could just have attached the cellphone to the drone and fly it down for connection
>>
I really just wanted to know which one died and checked Wikipedia and that's all I needed to see
>>
the birds were based as fuck in this movie. they kill the african and they kill the coal burner mudshark race traitors.
the birds really hate africans and mudshark coal burners. kek
>>
>>200577519
>they kill the african
what the fuck are you talking about nigger
>>
The peril would have been heightened had they been chubby. Thoughts?
>>
>>200577408
my palms were sweaty the whole time. I kept skipping a lot of it, when they dragged it out too long. just short little 10 second skips. skipping forward. it was just too cringe. too much tension. suspense.
>>
>>200577549
I thought that you get banned if you say the N word, you N word.
"racism outside of /b/"
>>
>>200577346
I've never really looked away from a gore scene in a movie, but I had to look away from this one while wiping my sweaty palms a couple of times.
>>
>>200577346
no way you can eat a raw vulture and not suffer some medical consequence
>>
kar! kar! kar! DIE you fucking MUDSHARKS! DIE!
DIE you fucking coal burner race traitors!
kek. that shit was absolutely HILARIOUS!
the birds were absolutely hilarious!
>>
it definitely made me rethink going rock climbing as a hobby.
>>
>>200577632
no, there's no nigger in the movie and the blonde isn't a mudshark
>>
On top of the tower there is a great view (of their cleavage).
>>
File: neverForget.jpg (156 KB, 719x602)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>200577632
>being afraid of a three day vacation
>>
>>200577893
there is a nigger. the nigger gets brutally murdered by birds at the beginning. and they're both mudshark coal burner race traitors. the fuck you talking about? they both got raped by the nigger
>>
>>200577971
I am afraid. I can't get any social interaction of any kind irl. I don't want to get banned.
to be fair, everyone here seems to be based as fuck and always say the N word freely.
>>
>>200577971
never forgetti mom's spaghetti
>>
File: Fall booba 1.webm (3.9 MB, 1920x1920)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
I liked it
>>
>>200578068
which N word anon
>>
>>200578400
the N word. african american. NIGGER!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.