[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Does it have the mc fucking the jap girl after taking a bunch of Molly and doing blow? Does it have the MCs evil old foster roommate who fucks animals? Does it go into the MC blowing up his foster center? The comic was fun and then got really stupid in the last arc before Marcus “death”
>>
>>200620548
The show followed the comics pretty well although ends on issue 12 in the comics. It had a kino punk soundtrack . It was surprisingly well done wish they didn't cancel it after 1 season
>>
I liked it. The ending had a bad writing problem to forward the story
https://cineb.world/series/deadly-class-34954/
>>
>>200621576
True they robbed us with a proper ending but other than that the casting and directing were kino for a show like this. I'll actually give it a rewatch thanks for the link desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.