[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If I'm guessing right, most people here probably aren't even willing to give the show a chance since it is """woke""". The reality is, however, that the source material was always homoerotic, plus raceswapping the main character is fine in my eyes. They made it work well for the show, and now many of you are missing out on the best show on television. Is there anyone else here actually watching it?
>>
>>200653968
Nah nigga, ain't watching some gay-ass blackula, on god.
>>
>>200653968
Might give it another chance. Got bored watching 1st ep though.
>>
I adore the movie but I will never watch this.
>>
>>200653968
I watched this. It wasn't very good. Less accurate to the books than the film is. And it's too focused on race and racism as motivation rather than just background
>>
>>200656038
Modern shows suck.
>>
>>200653968
kinda tapped out after the gay sex and he started levitating
>>
>>200654125
t. Jefferson Twilight
>>
zesty status?
>>
>>200656120
Yeah, they tried to make it like True Blood with all the fucking. Anne Rice's vampires were incapable of fucking and were above base human urges. They found each other beautiful, which was kinda gay, but in a nonsexual way.
>>
>>200653968
Didn’t even know about this, black vampire is seriously the lamest shit ever, gotta be up there with black samurai. Will leftists ever get over this thing where their shit is always blown away by a nigga having white or asian style/taste? How do they not realize what that is? And why aren’t niggas more insulted by it, just too dumb and insecure or what?
>>
File: nope.jpg (32 KB, 600x315)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>200653968
>raceswapping the main character is fine
>>
>>200656295
They changed Claudia from a 6 year old white girl to a black teenager
>>
I've already seen the movie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.