[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lostanddelirious.jpg (98 KB, 630x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Just marathon'd this. What did I think of these lesbians?
>>
the violent femmes is a great band that they are listening to and help me rediscover them. Saw it late night on cable and it was worth it.
>>
>>200677164
This is pretty good.
>>
>>200677164
I accidently watched this when looking for another film. It made me depressed 10/10
>>
>>200677164
This movie was the direct inspiration for the comic book that was eventually turned into the movie Blue Is The Warmest Color.
>>
this girl is pretty fucking cool. Falconry and fencing, cool. 10/10 would make out with.
>>
>>200679560
that is something if it is true.
>>
zooby zooby zoo
>>
>>200677164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIPn_20lxE
>>
>>200678571
the way of the gun trailer and this movie really brought the femmes into the public view. The crow soundtrack was the first although I didn't know them at all since I couldn't look up bands in the 90's.
>>
>>200677164
Is this goonworthy?
>>
>>
>>200679702
when does this come out?
>>
>>200679746
it's more a tragic melodrama that occurs in an all girls dormitory.
>>
>>200679730
Claire Danes dancing on her bed to Blister in the Sun in My So Called Life in 1995 is a memory forever seared into my brain
>>
>>200679755
>>200679746
>>
The lesbians were awful but Mischa Barton was a cute before she started smoking and doing drugs.
>>
>>200677164
I've seen all their tits! God bless America. Piper Perabo > Mischa Barton. I'd fuck Jessica Pare, but I wouldn't call her afterward.

I saw the film after Coyote Ugly, but my memory of it is being a huge red pill against lesbianism.
>>
>>200680086
There are no lesbians in Coyote Ugly.
>>
>>200679879
nice. Sabrina the teenage witch had them on as guest stars.
>>
>>200679730
Getting heavy rotation on MTV and especially 120 Minutes and Alternative Nation was what really gave them mainstream notoriety before any of the movie stuff. And Grosse Pointe Blank was the big movie that really got the attention from movie crowds. They even did a music video for Grosse Pointe Blank. That movie was labeled the next Pulp Fiction after it came out. The lack of vulgarity really caused that movie to fade in the cynical '90s over time. But I loved it and it has sequences and performances that blow some parts of Pulp Fiction out of the water.
>>
>>200680372
Kennedy is so smoking hot. I don't remember that much of the alternative rock that played except for flagpole sitta and sex and candy.
>>
File: 15028254734279[1].jpg (171 KB, 1284x1090)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>200681228
based Kennedy enjoyer
she could still get it at 52
>>
>>200681387
I like Hilarie Burton (TRL) and Jenny McCarthy (Singled Out). I'd also fuck Duffy. And Kari Whurer. Tabitha Soren can fucking get hit by a bus for all I care. I wrote her hundreds of fan letters and she never wrote back. CUNT!
>>
File: SerenaAlt.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>200681387
I was always a Serena Altschul boy.
>>
>>200681387
>>200681832
kennedy did a special on the crow where she is wearing a bikini top and the violent femmes song color me once is featured.
>>
>>200681954
I memba that bitch! Now you got me reminiscing about the Real World California. There was this one slut named Beth that I really wanted to rape. I wasn't old enough for that yet.
>>
>>200680086
coyote ugly really pulled the switcheroo in that everyone was expecting hot girls in a bar and it ends up being a small town girl trying to make it in the music industry.
>>
>>200682038
The second season one from the early 90s? The Real World was exciting back then. I watched it as a little kid. I learned a lot of stuff way too young kek
>>
>>200682219
>>200682038
hate the real world, it was the start of the end of mtv. It meant they no longer would play music videos for the working class that was able to afford cable and had no other recourse for music.
>>
>>200682219
Same here! Gone are the days when a guy named Puck get kicked out of a house for picking his nose and then sticking it in the peanut butter of the roommate that had HIV.

Kinda hypocritical to be afraid of boogers, when you're putting the whole house in danger of getting infected. This is what I watched instead of Nickelodeon.
>>
I liked the Boston Season. I thought all the people on there were so cool. I especially thought the chicks were hot. My favorite was Elka, the latina from Texas. One of the guys from that season became a Congressman.
It was my goal in life when I grew up to go on that show or Road Rules. I was actually a bigger fan of Road Rules as a kid. Looking back, Real World was a better show though. RW stayed good until the Las Vegas season, and then it just became about getting drunk and sex. It actually used to have a little meaning before then.
>>
>>200682340
Puck was a reality TV star before that was a term or a thing. He was such a bad ass rebel kek. He's got a criminal record a mile long now.
>>
>>200682059
I don't feel deceived, but then again I really liked the film. That's what I was surprised about.

It probably was marketed towards guys.
>>
>>200682477
I'd argue he was that show's first breakout star. Eric Niese became an MTV personality, sure, but nobody was talked about more than Puck.

Best example would be the MTV Real World Reunion (Seasons 1-3). Everyone was just waiting to see Puck. It was fun to see everyone on stage though, if anyone can find a link lemme know.

I recall how everyone from S1 were friendly to each other, understanding fame is fleeting. S2 highlight was one black girl saying the producers edited films to make them look bad. And then the S1 chimp chiming in, they played you like a bitch, because you are a bitch! Meaning, if she wasn't a bitch they wouldn't have all that footage of her being a bitch.

But S3 cast all hated each other, arguing, screaming.
>>
>>200682447
Elka was a babe. So was the ginger and the blonde lesbo. I've read some gossip and apparently producers were mad because everyone in the house even Elka, were just huge potheads and would zone out all day.
>>
>>200682824
Looking back, Genesis the lesbo must have been molested as a kid. She was not a typical lez at all. I bet she's not still a lesbian.
I wonder what these people are up to when the show comes up. Some of them definitely seemed like they were trying to jumpstart a showbiz career. I do know Kamelah, the black chick from that season, did end up becoming a doctor.
>>
>>200682761
I think after season 1 the producers realized that they needed to cast conflicting personalities so that people would fight and they'd have lots of conflict to make episodes out of.
>>
>>200680372
>Grosse Pointe Blank
now thats a kino
for me its even better than high fidelity
>>200681387
>>200681228
based kennedy connoisseurs, she was so hot
>>
>>200682761
there is a guy on youtube doing a retrospective on every mtv music awards and going through all the artist. It's great because he also points out pop culture milestones that occurred and what some of the references the announcers are making.
>>
>>200677164
For me? It's South of Nowhere
>>
>>200683219
never heard of it, checking out the trailer.
>>
>>
>>200685162
learn to knock.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.