[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Greedo.jpg (175 KB, 1600x900)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
MACLUNKEYYY
>>
This is a reference to the cowboy Mad Angus MacLunkey, who was infamous for shooting his enemies point blank in saloons. Now you Know
>>
>>200684941
This is the first time I spent any time seriously think on why George Lucas added that word. Best I can come up with is that Lucas feels that it's a fighting word that justifies Han "murdering" Greedo. Murdering in quotes because Lucas's autism refuses to allow him to see how Greedo was imminently going to murder Han. Ironic.
And it was his last jab at fans before selling.

P.S. fucking with the Cantina is one of the first things he ruined.
>>
>>200684996
Made me look, but the way Google is now, maybe it is true and I just can't find it.
>>
>>200684941
Thank you, George Lucas -- truly one of the greatest "filmmakers"
>>
>>200686187
Let's see, before he changed the title of the movie he:
>cut out walrusman getting decapitated
(yes it was in the finished film up until 1981)

Lucas McHates the cantina and always has.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.