[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Beaned.gif (987 KB, 400x303)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>Mr. Bean has a gf
How the fuck did he manage that?
>>
>>200685155
He was an alien, remember?
>>
>>200685155

He was sexy, remember?
>>
>>200685155
Imagine the fucking sex though.
>>
File: james_acaster.jpg (85 KB, 1600x899)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
BEANED
>>
>>200685275
She can sure move. Hot librarian sex.
>>
>>200685155
Magic
>>
>>200685155
She probably found his mannerisms endearing at first but the show clearly establishes that she was tired of his shit by that point and eventually leaves him.
>>
File: 1642819335559.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
he was goofymaxxed
>>
Is there a theory he's an alien
>>
>>200685375
The show literally shows him being dropped off onto Earth from a beam of light. So yes, he's an alien.
>>
>>200685375
The animated series flat out confirms it
>>
>>200685615
Lame. It was just a joke at the opening of the show, a commentary on how off-beat he is, but nowadays nothing can be a joke, it has to be "real."
>>
>>200685342
gorsh
>>
>>200685299
unfunny woke bitch got owned by a guy more than twice his age
i'm amazed he still shows his face in public lol
>>
>>200686473
Qrd for non-Bongs?
>>
>>200686620
james acaster is a shit millennial comedian whose girlfriend left him for mr bean
>>
>>200686666
Sweet.
>>
>>200685403
I thought he was meant to be an angel
>>
>>200688126
Angels, aliens, same thing sometimes.
>>
File: Mrbean.jpg (121 KB, 1004x665)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>200685193
He's an abductee. That's why he's a retard.

>>200685155
I seem to remember even she dumps him because he's a total faggot, and just goes back to hanging out with his Teddy Bear without missing a beat. There was always something brilliantly creepy about that. He's actually even more broken than he appears. He's fucked up because he has absolutely zero empathy to anything but a stuffed toy. That's where the comedy comes from and is also why only a mere handful of episodes seem to have managed to become more than they ever were. I don't know what Atkinson was doing at the time, but he tapped into some really dark shit and he just hasn't ever repeated it.
>>
>1990-1995
Guess what, back then he wouldn't have to compete with every single Chad from his metropolitan area because women weren't able to swipe through hundreds of dudes on Tinder in mere minutes.
>>
>>200688306
He feels sad about his car for a few seconds
>>
>>200688329
Yep.
>>
>>200685155
He got the nickname Mr. Bean because he fucking pummels clits with his tongue, that's how he got her.
>>
>>200688472
top zozzle
>>
>>200685342
/fit/bros.... our response??
>>
File: Beanspin.gif (520 KB, 251x240)
520 KB
520 KB GIF
>>200685275
Imagine his moans. Do you think Teddy was involved?
>>
>>200686473
What makes me laugh is that Bean also absolutely cuckmaxxed Stephen Fry, by dicking down the same woman, and it’s never brought up in these threads. If you read Fry’s autobiography (a real ask, and why no one ever brings it up), he explains he’s not entirely homosexual just almost entirely.

He’s had an attraction to several women, it’s just never worked out into a successful relationship. One of these women was Rowan Atkinson’s first wife. But, riddled with doubt because he’d only ever had boyfriends (he did seem to imply he’d slept with women though), he hadn’t yet approached her before The Big Bean made it clear he was “in love with her”. The book (self indulgent crap and I hope Fry’s next suicide attempt is a resounding success) goes on to say Stevo was glad to step aside and let Five Alarm Atkinson have a long and happy marriage with her.

Thing is though, the Blackadder lied, like he always does. He didn’t really love her. She was just young enough at the time. Stephen Fry might actually have loved her, he may actually have been saved from his own unnatural vices by her natural femininity. But instead he’s left to bugger delicious boy arse (in the book he claims not to do that, but he does. Faggot that he is). And that poor young boy he sodomises is in exquisite agony every night.

Atkinson’s first wife probably loved him. Hell, this new girl probably does too. Maybe he won’t upgrade her for a younger model, but that’ll only be because she sees his ageing cock out. James Acaster (and this is a long shot), could have been happy. All of this pain might have been prevented if it wasn’t for a rubber faced idiot’s inability to keep it in his pants. All of these people could have gotten to know each other, like delicate flavours in a delightful chilli. They could have been saved. But Rowan Atkinson looked down, and he whispered
“no”.

BEANED.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.