[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My friend keeps trying to get me to be obsessed with this show like he is. When I go to his place he always puts it on and we sit and watch a lot of episodes. I just don't get it, it's average at best, I don't think I've laughed at any of the jokes in the show either. He gets annoyed that I won't watch the show at home or watch it at all by myself.

What's with this show and its fans? Am I not high I.Q. enough to get the entry level multidimensional jokes? Please explain it to me.
>>
>>200687636
Your friend is autistic and self-inserts as Morty
>>
File: 1718661356687711.jpg (350 KB, 1080x1135)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>200687636
I wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore if he put me through that.
>>
This isn't about the show. This is about you and your friend. You need to be honest that you just don't like the show. Simple as. Your friend needs to respect the differences in your tastes, focusing what you share in common, rather than trying to strong arm you into liking what he likes.
>>
> makes lame bait threads on /v/
> claims to have friends

Ha, good one.
>>
>I come to 4chan and talk shit about my friend behind his back
Wow you're a real piece of shit
>>
>>200687636
Watch the first one and a half seasons and then stop.
>>
>>200687759
We have a similar sense of humour, I just don't ont get this show but he's my bro so I'll watch it with him.
>>
>>200687779
We watched a lot of season 2 yesterday and a few random episodes hebhas shown me before.
>>
I'M YOUNG RICK
>>
we all know what happened to rick and morty.

they forced the writing team to channge.
>>
>>200687636
season one and season two are good if you like 2015 reddit humour
>>
>>200687636
be a friend and enjoy something he likes it wont hurt you.
>>
>>200687636
>When I go to his place he always puts it on and we sit and watch a lot of episodes
you're not even high enough I.Q. to make your own decisions
forever beta male
>>
>>200690591
>they forced the writing team to channge.
QRD?
>>
watch xavier instead
>>
>>200690908
I watch it, I don't have to like it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.