[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 48275.jpg (328 KB, 1280x1280)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
why does Bob Eggers love the blue filter so much? all his films have it
>>
File: vvtch.jpg (496 KB, 1920x2160)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>
>>200688366
it fits the mod he's going for and makes things feel subtly otherworldly but I don't like it either
>>
>>200688366
It looks like shit,they do it in HOTD too.
>>
>>200688366
He's literally me.
>>
>>200688366
Icelandic people don't look like this
>>
>>200688366
These types of colour filters are utterly disgusting, they're ruining otherwise watchable films for no real reason
>>
what mvoie is that?
>>
>>200688615
neither character in the film is icelandic. he is norse, she is slav.
>>
>>200688392
This one looks fine to me. The bleakness and lack of color fits the story perfectly. Works much better than the filter in The Northman.
>>
>>200688615
>The faces of men and women in the Viking Age were more alike than they are today. The women’s faces were more masculine than women’s today, with prominent brow ridges. On the other hand, the Viking man’s appearance was more feminine than that of men today, with a less prominent jaw and brow ridges.
>>
i wish i looked as beautiful as anya
>>
Oh nooo my pattern noticing brain noticed a pattern now I have to have an opinion on it save me /pol/!!
>>
>>200688392
>>200688366
The degradation of Anya from one pic to the next is depressing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.