[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: py1n8nemvbql.jpg (112 KB, 640x960)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
The incredible true story of a man who lived for 15 months trapped inside a small room, naked, starving and alone... and completely unaware that his life was being broadcast on national TV in Japan, to over 15 million viewers a week.
>>
>>200691653
in the real life version he wasn't unaware, right?
>>
File: 1694023527528530.png (526 KB, 500x750)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
At the very least Toshio Tsuchiya would be charged with Kidnapping Nasubi, as well as False Imprisonment. Also, Im not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain that him having subordinates working underneath him to carry out his plans would open him up to charges relating to organized crime and conspiracy type charges. If Toshio Tsuchiya did get arrested and his case went to a court trial, his lawyer would likely want Toshio Tsuchiya to plead insanity, but he never would (knowing what we know about Toshio Tsuchiya and how strongly he believes in his work.
>>
>>200691685
it's a documentary numbnuts
>>
>>200691685
No, no. Himself, for real, wasn't aware. He knew that he was doing some weird TV contest that could land him some money eventually or possibly a job on TV but he was promised that they weren't going to use the footage of him doing the test. I mean, he was naked, starving, and raving mad after all.
>>
>Nasubi is the Japanese word for "eggplant"; the nickname was chosen due to his 30 cm long face that was said to be shaped like a Japanese eggplant, as well as the producers having to cover his genitals with an animated eggplant for the television audience when Hamatsu was standing on camera due to his nudity.
>>
>>200691653
He could've left at any time. He was free to leave. He's not a victim. He's an attention seeking dumb fuck who the producers knew him for being such and used it to make money off of his stupidity.
>>
>it's a Truman turns Jomon episode
>>
>>200691653
this is why Ainu hate the other degenerate people of Japan
>>
>>200691768
You can say the same about people trapped in bad relationships or in a cult. It is a well studied and known psychological effect that people just submit to these kind of torturous relationships where they abdicate control of their lives due to social pressure.
>>
>>200691653
Ugly, weird looking actor. I don't want to watch ugly people do anything ever.
>>
>>200691822
>muh heckin psychological phenomenon

No. Stop it with this. He could leave but chose not to because he had no life outside of this dumb shit. He was a parasite and this show was all he was good for. No sane person would ever agree to it anyway. He was already a nut.
>>
>>200691856
Why dont you leave this place then friend
>>
>>200691822
I don’t pity those dumbfucks either
>>
File: 1629142114047.jpg (21 KB, 260x282)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>200691920
The perfect response
>>
>>200691856
>>200692165
OH, SNAP!
>>
>>200691714
it's all fake. Do you really think Natsubi wouldn't win every single magazine sweepstake once he became a national celebrity?
>>
Okay but is the doc any good? I already watched some soiboy go over it in fifteen minutes on YT.
>>
>>200692442
It's passable, but you could just instead go over to /t/ and get the actual thing and watch it instead of some documentary or youtubefaggot talking about it.
>>>/t/1220870
>>
>>200691653
He wasn't trapped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.