[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0579.jpg (317 KB, 1470x2202)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
will Quentin cast his wife in the 10th kino?
>>
>>200696027
if you want some interesting trivia
his wife is the daughter of a known israeli popstar (so yes, tarantino married a nepo baby)
who at one point he wrote a song that won eurovision for israel
you know what the funny thing is? that song was written for a tranny and is about trannies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diva_(Dana_International_song)
and the song is not recent, it's from 1998
>>
>>200696517
That's not interesting at all.
>>
She's probably an mkultra sexbot to trap him and keep him under israeli control.
>>
>>200696027
those feet are getting licked clean every single day
>>
sure she does have some pro feet
>>
>>200696027
Wasn’t his whole thing that old age ruins your ability to direct? I doubt he’s making another one after the movie critic one fell through. He’s prob just gonna say to count kill bill as two films and move on to writing novels or whatever.
>>
>>200697072
>those feet are getting licked clean every single day

I've never been into feet like that, but a lot of girls have gross feet and I can't say a single bad thing about hers.

The man clearly knows what he likes.
>>
>>200697356
Well could you imagine a guy like Tarantino dating a woman who didn't have beautiful feet? It would defy all logic as well as the mans reputation.
>>
>>200696027
You just know those feet have been came on
>>
File: murdershewrote.jpg (90 KB, 736x933)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>200697206
>the movie critic one fell through
QRD?
>>
>>200699153
It was all set for pre-production, Pitt was cast, then for some unknown reason Quentin pulled the plug and cancelled the entire project. Haven't heard a whisper of what happened or what he's planning instead since then. Really weird.
>>
>>200696027
those fucking feet. he's living his dream
>>
>>200699373
>>200699373
way too big
>>
need a mossad handler wife
>>
>>200699373
>openly says nigger
>loves blacked
>has foot fetish
>married a jewess
He really is living the 4chan dream
>>
>>200696027
Man feet. Ugly bitch.
>>
>>200699418
It's just the camera angle.

They are perfection.
>>
>>200697072
>those feet are getting licked clean every single day

Omg and they're practically naked. You can see literally everything, and I suspect Quentin is getting some sick thrill out of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.