[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>40 minutes of nothing but exposition
>Batman is in it for like 20 minutes
>Bane is 5'8
>Catwoman has no cats
>Cringey ass lines (Hothead, I came back to stop you)
>Robin

This was a fucking drop in quality from TDK. Seemed like Nolan didn't know how to end the franchise after Heath died
>>
You don't have to like just because other people liked it. I didn't like it, either. Mainly because I think batman is gay.
>>
Seemed like Nolan was contractually obliged to make another Batman movie. It's not that big a drop though, because they're all pretty bad. And it's still better than Oppenheimer.
>>
>>200699059
>Mainly because I think batman is gay.
This. Scatman is lame as fuck, Spiderman and F4 blow his lame ass out of the water.
>>
>>200699093
I liked Scatman in The Shining
>>
>>200699013
You're about 12 years late anon.
>>
>>200699235
Are you not allowed to talk about movies from the past?
>>
>>200699139
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppLfynMODO0
Based Scatman fan
>>
I wonder how different it would have been had Ledger not OD'd.
>>
>>200699516
It would be more like the Dark Knight. A bad movie with a good performance by Heath Ledger.
>>
>>200699261
You're allowed to, just don't expect not to get shit for being 12 years behind where everybody else is.
Everything in op post has been discussed and pretty much agreed on 10,000 times already newfag. And with tons of OC.
My point is Add something original anon if you're going to discuss the most talked about an memed movie on this board.
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>200699534
Do you think Nolan and Ledger would have both wanted to make another joker movie though?
>>
>>200699703
Hmmm. I don't care.
>>
>>200699724
Interesting point, I hadn't considered that.
>>
>>200699013
Catwoman sucks so bad on this movie.
>>
>>200699724
based
>>
>>200699013
and it's STILL better than The Batman
>>
>>200699902
Is anyone good in this movie? Hardy is reduced to a side character. Talia is a bigger non-presence than Bale. Caine spends the movie crying while delivering exposition. Modine's character is curiously pointless. Just one big fart of a movie.
>>
>>200699945
Basically. I mean, I guess the Batman is better than Batman and Robin, but it hardly matters at that level.
>>
>>200700041
Still voting Biden
>>
File: hong-kong-phooey.jpg (51 KB, 720x544)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>200699139
I liked Scatman as Hong Kong Phoey

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.