[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240630_195327.jpg (419 KB, 1080x861)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Is he right? Is the ending of two and a half man really the worst ending of all time?
>>
>>200701762
sopranoes
>>
I didn't realize the plot of the final episode of Two and a Half Men was Charlie Sheen's character coming back to kill the other two.
>>
All sitcom endings are great, because they mean that sitcom is now dead.
>>
File: charlie sheen.jpg (709 KB, 1509x1365)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
It’s the worst if you were actually invested, but it’s fascinating as a massive shitpost made entirely out of spite. The funny thing is the creator and Charlie actually did reconcile not long afterwards.
>>
insufferable sitcom and insufferable threads during its heyday
>>
>>200701899
I some one who hasn't really watched the show, the ending seems kind of based
>>
>>200701762
this video is fucking terrible, 40 minutes of it is completely unnecessary exposition
one of the only youtube videos I've been bothered to dislike because of how utterly pointless 90% of it is
>>
Nah.
It's probably never going to be done again. It's a shitpost that basically laughs at the entire premise of the sitcom and how fucking stupid the entire show was, while Lorre laughs at the millions he made.

It was the perfect end for it after the Kutcher seasons.
>>
>>200702137
Cart before the horse syndrome, people no longer watch these things to "watch the thing," they watch to watch

You sit down with your gruel to "watch a video essay," you don't sit down with your gruel and then see an interesting video on an actual topic that actually interests you. Your body already unconsciously knows you will find *a* video essay of some kind.
>>
Wasn't it caused by Charlie calling Lorre by his real name? Jews really are demons kek
>>
>>200702466
Why would you watch an uninformed faggot meander about something that doesn't matter for 50 minutes where he makes the most basic, retarded and obvious observations and/or gets the topic completely wrong?
>>
>>200701762
ALF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.