[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AQPD1.jpg (669 KB, 2025x3000)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
That's literally the only thing that will get my ass back in the theaters.
>>
I’ll watch if she gets bleached
>>
>>200702145
You don’t get to see much, but yes. This one has the best story of all the ones they’ve made. It’s beautiful. I was sincerely blown away by how good it was.
>>
>>200702803
Thank you Pajeet.
>>
Nope it's a fucking drama flick the colored hoe had terminal cancer and her last wish is to eat pizza where her daddy used to take her and this gay brit tags along and there's an invincible cat for some reason
>>
>>200703066
It's a sadder remake of zombieland
>>
>>200703125
you can remake deez nuts puto
>>
No.

It’s a war of the worlds situation. You want to see the military lighting these things up from attack helicopters or using sonic weapons. But the movie is focused on a few civilians and just them trying to survive it.

We see swarms of them chasing helicopters taking out soldiers giving directions to crowds.

We do Learn a few answers.

They Drown. Definitively. They don’t just sink. They drown. You see one die.

They nest. We see a much larger queen who feeds the other creatures from what look like alien pumpkins. They tear them apart and eat them.

WE DONT SEE THE MILITARY FIGHTING BACK. No tanks. No fighter jets blowing them up with missiles.
>>
>>200702803
couldn't beat inside out in its third week, cope & sneed
>>
Nigger film
>>
File: 1719780562313.png (1.12 MB, 815x1352)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>200702145
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (47 KB, 298x361)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>200702145
>>
>>200702145

I just came back. It’s like a lesser Cloverfield. No surprises. You’ve seen every scene, beat or twist before and it’s very much a by the numbers film.

Except maybe for the cat, which was an odd but kinda cute sidekick.
>>
>>200703760
Doesn't need to beat inside out. It's already made back its budget and the weekend isn't even over yet.
>>
>>200706200
>citing the production budget
five months ago, you were confident enough to waste a super bowl ad on it
sub-100 global is pitiful for the audience reach

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.