[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.ign.com/articles/hidetaka-miyazaki-open-to-elden-ring-movie-if-a-very-strong-partner-were-to-step-in
Worst case scenario it ends up being live action, who'd you cast?
>hunter schaffer as miquella
>idris elba as radahn
>tom hardy as radagon
>the fat black hoe from ghostbusters as marika
>the little midget nigga from fallout show as mesmer
>warwick davis as every demi human
>>
>>200703375
>live action
Disgusting thought. I will not entertain it. Fuck you.
>>
>>200703375
the ELDEN SNAIL Raqumbus created mognhufjkdbub after bestowing grace and subtracting ungrace by eating the third flame of GOOGU, lord of the star janitors. Maquanajsnueafo birthed Wompus, a purple wolf by consuming the twig of unbestowing and the primordial snot of general qoooombadan (who is secretly lady wambika, warden of the 3rd crystal tear prison). Blablablabla words words randomly generated names, titles and sentences
>>
File: 1622015493175.jpg (30 KB, 564x428)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
why do people keep making video game movies when they're always terrible
>>
>>200703375
they'll never capture the setting, and even if they did it's absolute miserycore, it would turn most people off

the IP is nothing but another chance at capturing the GoT magic in a fantasy universe and they're gonna absolutely butcher it, only entertainment out of it would be to see how bad they do
>>
>>200703375
Why? It's impossible to do as television or film.
>>
>>200703643
Because most major studios have absolute retards who are devoid of creativity calling the shots. That’s why everything is an adaptation or a reboot or a remake of something else that sold well. They have no idea what makes things good so they just try to latch onto whatever IPs are profitable and trust that they will continue to be profitable after they’ve fucked them up the ass
>>
>>200703640
yeah that's why I didnt partake in this dlc
>>
>>200703695
>they'll never capture the setting, and even if they did it's absolute miserycore, it would turn most people off
It's fucking nothing compared to how a well-conceived Dark Souls adaptation would be
>the incredibly sympathetic Anastacia gets murdered by the psycho traitor Lautrec
>the incredibly sympathetic Reah gets murdered by the psycho incel Petrus
>Logan and Solaire lose their fucking minds
>the crestfallen warrior, Laurentius, Griggs, Siegmeyer, Vince and Nico all go hollow
>Sieglinde has to kill her own hollow father in self-defense
>linking the fire won't even save the world and the chosen undead is a dupe being tricked in to burning himself alive for the benefit of basically nobody since he'll just be extending the age of gods when the only god left is a literal basement dwelling crossdresser who speaks through a hologram of his big titty sister
>>
>>200704159
I dont know why but I'm deadset on pattinson playing lautrec if it ever gets adapted which it wont.
>>
>>200703375
If it's an anime it's just going to be an adaptation of the manga which is a comedy. I'd watch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.