[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So he could've easily gotten away with the money if he didn't go back to help the guy out

Does this mean you have to be morally apathetic to survive in the world?
>>
File: 1400957147089.jpg (22 KB, 252x249)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>200704444
didn't read, checked digits
>>
>>200704444
The money bag still had the tracking device in it.
>>
>>200704444
I'm sure they would drive around the nearby towns with the scanner until they found him, like they did at the motel.
>>
>>200704444
In that hypothetical scenario, he’s still carrying around a tracking device. It would depend on when he found it.
>>
>>200704577
The tracking device only works within a certain range. Llewelyn going back go the scene gave Chigur the vin number to his truck, which led him back to his house where he found all the phone bills to El Paso. Chigur started driving to El Paso as a result and caught the tracking signal on the way at the hotel
>>
>>200704649
He lived like 5 miles away.
>>
>>200704577
It wasn't a GPS. It was a tiny tracker that beeped when it was nearby. How the fuck were they gonna even start looking for him. They would've had to driven around all over the place just to find it in the range
>>
I bought a shirt like that for 11$ at a wallmart and started calling people maam and sir because of this character.
>>
>>200704444
Yes. Any grown adult should know this. I once drove past some girls who's car had broken down and they were surrounded by these shady types who were leering at them. It's not worth it, man. Just know when to bury your head in the sand and when you can pop up.
>>
>>200704444
could've gotten away even after that
easily
at any time
grab the wife and go buy a car anywhere and just drive for miles to the other side of the country
>>
>>200704682
Good point. That would be a boring movie though
>>
>>200704444
>track guy with bag
>see him under tree
>look in bag
>see money
>immediately count it
>see tracker
>take money out of bag
>leave
this is how easy it was. he had a clear view of around him. imagine being so stupid you dont count the money you stole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.