[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rcslop.jpg (3.23 MB, 3264x2436)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
what the fuck is he doing
>>
Easy man net and they don't make him get in shape. This is how Orsen Wells ended up commercials.
>>
rolemaxxing
>>
>>200708053
Apparently "The Exorcism" was filmed pre-covid and is just barely coming out (maybe they saw he did the popes exorcist and that made them take it off the shelve)

Since he is also doing a sequel to the popes exorcist, there will be a Russell Crowe Exorcist trilogy.
>>
he saw the ghost realtor episode of nathan for you and was inspired by the colourful characters
>>
>>200708053
>what the fuck is he doing
makin kino
>>
He's been typecast as le cool exorcism man. Maybe he'll become like Liam Neeson and do the same direct-to-video film over and over, but instead of Death Wish ripoffs it will be exorcism shit.
>>
File: 1697277417525532.png (2.85 MB, 1000x1477)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>200708053
how did you guys feel about Land of Bad? I thought it would have been kino if they didnt keep cutting to Russel's plot and making it about miscellaneous nonsense. it should have remained NoTThor and Russell working together to get to extraction
>>
>>200708967
hes gonna become fat Constantine.
>>
>>200708053
Let the fat man live.
>>
File: Unhinged.jpg (256 KB, 623x914)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>200709109
havent seen it, but it sounds like a classic case of putting a big name on the poster but then they're barely in the movie so they dont have to pay them too much (also fat). Whats the name for this genre of movies? the boomers have "Geezer Teasers" these are like Millennial Dad movies.

Anyone see "Unhinged"?
>>
A person who allows themselves to be fat, I think lesser than an animal of. I can't wrap my head around it. yes, i was fat for a brief period in my teens which is why I am saying this. Those years were a living hell.
>>
>>200709313
>Unhinged
>NOOOOO, DON'T CUT ME OFFFFF
This movie was ass
>>
>>200709313
>classic case of putting a big name on the poster but then they're barely in the movie so they dont have to pay them too much
yep. this is exactly what happened. it could have been a solid movie if they just actually made a film with Crowe in mind to be there for the duration
>>
>most famous role was playing a roman
>now playing a roman catholic
Looks consistent to me
>>
remember that time he beat a hotel employee with a phone or something ?
>>
>>200709644
for his next role he should play a restaurant owner in Rome, i think he would like that. (he is fat.)
>>
>>200709872
That would be good.
>>
he spoke italian very well, kino movie, will watch the sequel
>>
>>200709109
Kek they still make these shitfuck dudebro ackshun films? Why even bother, they don't use real shit like they did in Black Hawk Down.
>>
The Exorcism > The Pope's Exorcist

There I said it.
>>
>>200709872
sequel where he is an italian american working at little Caesars (his name is roman)
>>
>>200709686
That was a demonically possessed bellhop, and Crowe used the Holy Phone of Antioch to expel the evil spirit.
>>
>>200709686
he must have been fucking plastered.
>>
>>200710396
top kek
>>
>>200708053
His movies are always top comfy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.