[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20231015_113820.jpg (148 KB, 900x1350)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Why did the Teen Choice Awards die?
>>
Love Annie. Simple as.
>>
File: 1706468506843309.png (451 KB, 484x737)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>200708276
I miss her in her prime
>>
>>200708276
Too sexual for feminists. Plus we have TikTok kweenz now, no one cares about bitches on awards shows anymore.
>>
>>200708276
>Why did the Teen Choice Awards die?
Same reason Kids Choice Awards did. It was bullshit from the get-go. Nobody actually gives a shit what teens and kids think. It was always a sham.
>>
Because children cannot consent.
>currently banned for 'pedo bullshit' bullshit
I'M STILL POSTING FUCK YOU MODS
>>
Teens shouldn't have had a choice in the first place
>>
>>200709385
I mean it was never supposed to be some impactful respected thing like the Oscar's... It was supposed to be a fun little event for kids that don't give a shit about award season.
The reason is kids aren't watching TV as much anymore and arent nearly as invested in the actors/shows. Streamers, influencers, and YouTubers are all much more influential than teen sitcom stars.
>>
>>200709827
>It was supposed to be a fun little event for kids that don't give a shit about award season.
It really must suck to be a kid today. There is literally nothing that caters to children anymore other than shit like cocomelon for toddlers. Fast food restaurants don't have play places, or really any kind of theming for kids anymore, all the arcade style places like chuck e cheese and dave and buster's are dying out, there are more "adult cartoons" being made than children's cartoons now. Children really are just viewed as a burden by society in general now and the only value they place on children is as future consumers. You announce you're having a child these days and nobody knows whether to congratulate you or console you. It's pretty sad tbdesu.
>>
>>200708276
they want to hide the fact that everyone caters to teens now
>>
>>200709303
There are hundreds of fake award shows that didn't die though. Clearly being fake and gay isn't enough to kill an award show.
>>
>>200711123
ALL award shows are fake and gay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.