[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mark.jpg (67 KB, 966x765)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
People are very strange these days.
>>
>>200709467
Hahaha what a story OP!
>>
File: Denny_webp.jpg (182 KB, 630x385)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>Hey guys mind if I watch you fuck
>>
Me underwears
>>
>>200710045
Ha ha, you must be kidding. Underwear. I get the picture.
>>
File: IMG_8465.jpg (24 KB, 600x358)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>200709611
>Of course, Denny. If a lot of people let 43 year old children watch them love each other, the world would be a better place to live
>>
>>200709467
Rough two decades for Denny, huh? Must be the pressure of owing Chris R drug money
>>
is there a single kino that matches the room in pure entertainment value? Champagne and bullets is pretty dope but it can't measure up to the constant insanity of The Room
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 245x206)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>I miss you
>what are you talking about I just saw you
>>
File: comfyJason.jpg (111 KB, 1280x1284)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I've seen bad films before. A lot of infamous ones. What I noticed is that outside of scenes that everyone likes to meme on or are available clips on YT, there's often long stretches that just aren't very interesting.

The Room isn't like that. Literally every single scene has at least half a dozen things catastrophically wrong with it to the point you barely have time to spot them all. The absurd dialouge, the weird line readings, the inane plot that constantly introduces new plot points only to drop them seconds later, the at times incomprehensible relationship between the characters - its a film that fundamentally fails on every single one of these points and it makes it an absolutely tremendous time when watching it.

None of it would work if it was intentional - Half the fun in this is imagining the mind of the creator as this was being filmed - but in Tommys earnestness to make a film and failing spectacularly, he somehow ended up making an incredibly enjoyable film, if not for the reasons he intended

In so, can The Room truly even be considered a "bad" film when its so endlessly entertaining to watch?
>>
>>200710397
Nothing
>>
>>200710344
>>200709611
Denny was the oldest person on set after Johnny/Tommy and Lisa’s mother.
>>
>>200710514
This exhange never fails to make me lose my shit laughing
>>
>>200710344
Greg Sestero looks pretty bad now too
>>
>>200710797
The Room is one of the few actually "so bad its good" movies
Most of them are mostly just boring.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.