[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4-13.jpg (59 KB, 675x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
YOU KNOW HIS NAME
YOU KNOW HIS NUMBER
>>
File: Based Bond.webm (3.71 MB, 1433x600)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>200710474
Only Dalton is bond
>>
>>200710515
I'm a Moore man myself.
>>
File: Bond Bush.webm (3.42 MB, 1102x600)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>200710571
He is very good too, brings his own style of Bond
>>
File: chahlie thumbs up.gif (3.97 MB, 640x480)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB GIF
>>200710474
thought that was charlie day for a second, from the thumbnail.
Now there's a Bond i could get behind.
>>
Still not confirmed. Is there a bigger cuck in Hollywood now than ATJ? He and his publicists tried to get the rumor mill going and Broccoli has stayed silent, kek.
>>
File: my-image.png (307 KB, 1140x389)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>200710610
This is my ranking. What do you think?
>>
>>200710515
that's the chick from road warrior btw
>>
>>200710757
He's filming a movie and they don't even have a director so of course they'll keep hush hush but he is the new Bond. That's an open secret. Sites like Deadline would never report on baseless The Sun assumptions if it wasn't true.
>>
This dude killed his chance at a Bond career by starring in Kraven. He has to be the biggest idiot in Hollywood. We all know why he hasn't been confirmed. It's because Eon is waiting for Kraven to come out so they can judge it if will kill ATJ career or not. If it does, no one will want to watch Kraven as Bond.
>>
I'd rather they wait another 2 years than pick him. Thankfully, it seems like the complete lack of anyone giving a shit killed his chances.
>>
>>200710868
It doesn't matter. The actor playing Bond is besides the point. Daniel Craig was a nobody who's biggest role was in Tomb Raider, for fuck's sake. The character is bigger than the actor. If anything, Kraven flopping means that they have leverage over him and he will dance along to their tune.
>>200710874
That's the kind of reaction you want. Low expectations almost always are payed off.
>>
>>200710976
Daniel Craig wasn't the leading man in any box-office bombs. He was coming off of Layer Cake, a highly respectable Gangster film.
>>
>>200710474
I like the Blond one better
blonde/blond e for women no e for men
>>
>>200711326
True but I doubt it'll matter. Like I said, it's advantegeous for them that Kraven bombs. Sony delayed it because they know he's the new Bond and want to profit off of people's interest in him after he's announced. That needless delay right after the leaks pretty much confirmed his casting.
>>
>>200711719
>Kraven was delayed because Sony has insider knowledge of when the Bond announcement is taking place
Nice cope, lol. Kraven was delayed because Madame Web bombed and I bet Kraven was very similar to Madame Web in execution. They're trying to figure out how to edit the movie or reshoot it. Because audiences have now been burned twice by Sony on Morbius and Madame Web. No sane person is going to see Kraven in theatres and not expect a shitfest.
>>
>>200712049
Probably the truth but I do stand by this. His other roles have no bearing on Bond. Bond is that bulletproof. They cast a random nobody who looked like Putin as Bond and they made billions because it's Bond. It matters squat what ATJ did before Bond.
>>
>>200710515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V15wNflslc
>>
>>200710623
I'm a bit of Bond man, myself.
>>
>>200710757
nobody wants to hire that retard cavill

no one.
>>
File: n2cMzwP3UyTfFb6YJzWA5P.jpg (26 KB, 1200x600)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>200710515
what a chud
>>
>>200710800
Your Craig hate is gay, but not as gay as your CR67 hate
>>
Just rewatched all the bond movies. Haven't seen any since I was like 13. They never really rose beyond a 6 or 7/10 for me.

It's like, they're too cartoony in their action and villains to really truly be for adults. But also too much political intrigue for kids to get into.

They're a weird middle ground

Either way they were still fairly good. I mainly just don't like when it gets bogged down in political intrigue exposition .

I like the ones when they lean into the cartooniness . Die another day, moonraker, spy who loved me, all good. License to kill was good too for dropping the political part and it just being a revenge movie. Also loved how dark tim Dalton was in it
>>
>>200710474
why do these words ring a bell in my mind? like they are lyrics to a song?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.