[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p8670_v_v10_ad.jpg (41 KB, 345x460)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>ywn experience teenage love
>ywn live through the best time of a person's life and fall for a girl and make love with her while your bodies are at the peak of their youth and your minds and hearts are innocent and fledging
>you WILL be the nerd who got nothing and lived and died alone and sad and there's NOTHING you can do about this

What the fuck was wrong with John Hughes? Why did he make the most depressing and bleak movie ever put to film?
>>
>>200712050
A lot of people actually do this in their highschool years. You lost your chance and are salty about it.

I would be too.
>>
>Never seen The Last American Virgin.
The most blackpilled movie of all time. A movie every young man should watch.
>>
>>200712050
I had sex multiple times as a teenager, it wasn't that amazing like you retards fantasize about. Sex gets better over time because you figure out what you like and how to do it with experience. I greatly prefer sex in my 30s to my teenage sexual experiences.

Anyway, those opportunities aren't coming back and you're missing current opportunities by being a sad sack. Quit whining.
>>
File: p8670_i_v9_ab.jpg (297 KB, 1080x1440)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>200712050
Stop looking for weird shit in a dumb teen comedy with a cute redhead and a gloomy but strangely hot other girl
>>
>>200712195
Oh, I am. But not for long. Once the settlement payments i live on dry up, I will commit suicide. I have a drug cocktail which will effectively kill me without any pain.
>>
>>200712543
>I will commit suicide
Don't do that
>>
Flare gun in your locker
>>
>>200712684
I'm afraid I'll have to. I refuse to work and my NEET lifestyle was upheld for years by this matter I can't go into but that I received settlement money for and as such I was able to continue my lifestyle. I am 23 and I've never worked a day in my life. I have no aspirations, knowledge or anything that makes a human being. It really is for the best. I feel more calm as the days approach. I only hope you succeed where I failed.
>>
>>200712354
You sound like some delusional leathery hag.
>>
>>200712050
>>ywn experience teenage love
>>ywn live through the best time of a person's life and fall for a girl and make love with her while your bodies are at the peak of their youth and your minds and hearts are innocent and fledging
I did though. And it was great.
>>
>>200712867
Your 23 it's far from over. There are many ways to NEET I for an example have a fraudulent disability claim I've had since 2012. You don't need to take drastic action, you can take little steps each day. There's thousands of ways to mooch off people.
>>
>>200712994
Good for you, you fuck.
>>
>>200712050
>while your bodies are at the peak of their youth
17 is not "peak of their youth"
>>
>>200712050
stop being a loser
>>
>>200713004
There are, indeed. But it's far outgrown the initial issue of how to facilitate my N.E.E.T lifestyle and realizing that I'd be sparing myself a world of pain by ending my life now than go on with the knowledge of the hell that awaits me due to my multiple mental afflictions, lack of life experience and a deep seated resentment to other people that I haven't been able to remedy even the tiniest bit since my teenage years. I am a defective person who didn't come out right. My suicide will be the only act of kindness to have ever been done towards me. I appreciate your messages and your interest but waste no more time on this matter because I will not reply again. As I said, try to make things right if you're more able than me.
>>
>>200712050
This movie IS bleak, but you chose the faggiest reasons to call it that.
>>
>>200713008
Thanks anon.
>>
>>200713144
Please, state the actual reasons as to why this movie is a bleak portrait of what awaits people that wasted their youth.
>>
File: 2 - Sophomore Year.jpg (1019 KB, 2304x3239)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
>tfw went to high school in the late 80s early 90s
>tfw relationship was basically bender and claire
>tfw lost our virginity to each other at 16 in her bed when her parents were gone for the weekend as Smashing Pumpkins' Gish cooed softly from the rack stereo and snow gently fell in thick clumps and fluffs outside the window beneath the silver glare of the wide, lush moon

The bitch broke my heart later but that memory is the one I guard most jealously. I feel so bad for you guys these days.
>>
>>200713088
Alright but your certain that death is the end. I'm quite certain that it isn't. You might end up in a place that is even worse. I would stick with this life as you have no idea what awaits on the other side.
>>
>>200713265
We were fucked. I suspect these Gen Z types will wreck havok once they approach 30's and mortality sets in.
>>
>>200713201
It's bleak because it show 5 teenagers with shitty lives, who act shitty to each other and who find some kind of kinship together that is unlikely to last more than a few days. They're all alone, and for a moment they get to be alone together. That's why it's bleak, not because you couldn't get laid.
>>
>>200713434
Those moments they shared were the most genuine that human beings can have. That is worth more than anything. That's what I'm talking about. We're arguing the same thing.
>>
File: 1327464631606.jpg (67 KB, 641x427)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>200712050
>Its another "anon is stuck fantasizing about teenage love informed by hollywood movies"
The day you're going to get a gf is going to be such a disappointment to you, the worst part is that you're going to chalk it up to "ugh, 20's something girls are just used up, I missed out on the best love, teenage love" and never realise that love isnt like the movies.

I wonder why you never do this with any other aspects teenage life. Like the grand high school party, 200 people in a house and keg stands, potheads smoking weed in the couch, slutty cheerleaders playing strip poker and blink 182 playing on the roof of the garage.

Real life isnt like that. Once you get 70+ people inside an average house, it's fucking chaos, cant hear shit, everyone is talking over each other, keep bumping into each other, cant sit anywhere, whole living room stinks of 5 hour old beer thats been spilled all over the floor. The only girls playing strip poker are the ones who nobody wants to see naked. Blink 182 is playing all right, but so fucking loud on dads old stereo that's it's distorting and nobody can hear shit. Toilets are always occupied because either somebody is raping some drunk chick or somebody is puking all over the bathroom floor.

I wish you guys would be able to apply this logic to the "high school teenage romance" you all fantasize about. Life isnt like the movies, just isnt.
>>
>>200713653
Idiotic post.
>uhhh high school life is le bad and le boring because people are loud and other gibberish

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT FUCKING PARTIES AND SHIT, I'M TALKING INTIMICACY WITH A WOMAN AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEERS ON AN EMOTIONAL BASIS. EXPLORING THE WORLD IN THE PEAK OF YOUR YOUTH WITH FRIENDS AND A GIRLFRIEND. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>200712050
uh can't say i know tf, i had a gf when i was a teenager
>>
>>200712050
>makes a wacky road trip movie a few years later without any of the teen melodrama
>randomly puts in a plot point about candy's wife being fucking dead and him being a loser
john had problems
>>
>>200713749
AND I AM SAYING YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON FOR THINKING ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE WILL BE LIKE A HOLYWOOD FUCKING MOVIE YOU FUCKING DENSE SHIT EATING SPASTIC RETARD.
>>
>>200713088
You talk like work is this thing that's even remotely hard. The only difference between a NEET and a worker is that one of them pretends to work and gets paid for it.
>>
>>200713088
You won't do it. If you were going to you would have done it already. Just another attention whore like a woman.
>>
>>200712050
Teenage love is like a heroin addiction, first hit best hit.
>>200712994
It's literally that good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.