[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9253.jpg (240 KB, 960x1440)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Does it hold up?
>>
>>200712329
not as well as the first one but yes
>>
nope. dated as hell but always a good watch. it's way better than the first and the horrible third one. plus it has like 3 scenes you can edge to.
>>
its shit austin
>>
>>200712329
it's the worst in the series, at least 3 was trying something new and had the biggest budget. 2 is just 1 but worse
heather graham is probably the hottest girl but holy shit she's awful at comedy and is probably the worst actress in the franchise
>>
>>200712329
I remember reading "rumors" and "leaks" about "Austin Powers 2" like a year before the movie came out, and just reading the description of Fat Bastard online as "A 500 pound Scotsman who talks about eating babies and his own fecal matter" was the funniest shit ever, and then when the movie came out and that's literally all there is to the character, it was even funnier. Kino.
>>
>>200713997
BTW, one of these leaks mentioned a scene ultimately cut from the final film where Austin visits The Love Guru character to attempt to get his Mojo back, obviously that character ended up in his own much maligned movie, but it's interesting his origin was in a cut scene from The Spy Who Shagged Me.
>>
>>200713938
WTF! Delusional. Great intro to some characters, not as slow as the first one and 3rd one had it's moments but it was can you spot the reference throughout the movie.
>>
2 is basically a carbon copy of 1 right up to reusing a lot of the same jokes, so it basically is just like if the 1st one became a 3 hour movie. I personally like them both for that reason. 3rd one is enjoyable but not something I'd rewatch often.
>>
>>200713997
Def kino. I want my baby back baby back baby back. Baby back ribs. GET IN MA BELLY!
>>
>>200713772
Third was is still hilarious I'm shocked how many retards infest this board
>>
>>200713847
oh good then it's not just me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.