[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1033.jpg (61 KB, 630x354)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
The exact second Star Wars went to dog crap.
>>
>>200716894
Bullshit.

Star Wars is the best Space Opera for little kids. The boys get laser duels and the girls get cute beebops and scallywangs or whatever this hairy lil stoner is. You took it seriously because you're a joke.
>>
>>200716894
ewoks are cute
>>
>>200716894
Ewoks saved RotJ.
>>
>>200717004
They are called scallywangs now
>>
>>200716894

Wrong and filtered. Ewoks are pure kino.
>>
>>200717036
I like how they beat the white darth vaders with slings and arrows, like a Shakespeare. Those guys couldn't see shit anyway. And it put a lot of dwarf actor's normal non midge kids thru school so they could live in houses where the door handles are normal, so based.
>>
File: 1280628352204.gif (1.92 MB, 350x285)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>200716894
This is accurate.
>>
>>200716894
There was definitely something demonic about Return of the Jedi. Something was just different about it. It was like Lucas made a deal with the devil and the devil was increasingly calling the shots.
>>
>>200717354
Yeah that's definitely it. I mean, you watch the third Lord of the Rings movie and it's definitely not a combination of fan service, underlining merchandise opportunities or story bloat. That never happens
>>
>>200717354
elaborate
>>
>>200717549
Ewok is an anagram of woke.
His cybernetic hand is a Luciferian symbol - sacrificing flesh for knowledge.
>>
>>200717625
Gay sex has made you a schizo.
>>
>>200717549
C3PO posing as a God while being made of gold to dupe the Ewoks into dying on his behalf. The Sarlacc Pit being a stand in for Hell. The Rancor being this big demonic looking creature that eats the souls sent to it. The confirmation of Luke’s incest in Empire Strikes Back. The overall cash grab associated with it general. It was like Mammon was on the set. Even just the feel of the movie was different.
>>200717520
I think even Peter Jackson was Satanic but the source material was so pure and holy that he couldn’t corrupt it. The Hobbit on the other hand…
>>
Oh boy, another Disney damage control thread,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.