[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (384 KB, 429x534)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
*flirts with you and tells you everything is your mothers fault*
>>
men want gfs like their mothers its true
>>
>yeah?
>>
>>200716915
Reminds me of Nailin Pailin, which I might PWN my dick too later.
>>
>pay someone money for them to convince you to hate your parents and blame them for everything
I don't understand therapy
>>
>>200717953
therapy is just the zoloft waiting room
>>
The Jew therapist was the only sane one in the entire series.
>>
>>200716915
>*gives 14 year old me a milf fetish in my path*
>>
>>200718170
>get raped in a spot you will see have to see every day on your way to work
>never bring it up ever again for the rest of the show
Most emotionally stable therapist
>>
>>200718295
I'm not talking about Melfi. There's another guy that appears once when Carmella goes to therapy.
>>
>>200718170
>divorce your husband and break up your family and also don't take alimony and live on the street you deserve it you catholic whore
Makes sense if you're a jew and want to destroy white power and white families.
>>
>>200718363
You're such a fucking retard. I hope this is ironic, but considering the state of this place, probably not.
>>
>>200718406
Father Intintola had the right idea- work with Tony and help him be a better father and a better man.

That kike therapist wanted Tony alone, Carmela on the street, and AJ dealing drugs while Meadow blows niggers for tuition money.
>>
>>200716915
>Are you dating Pepper Ann again, Mr. Soprano?
>>
>>200717953
It's just a money-making machine for pseuds and big pharma.
>>
>>200718719
>Father Intintola had the right idea- work with Tony and help him be a better father and a better man.
He's a manipulative murdering, racketeering sociopath who contributed nothing to society, do you truly think a person like that can be reasoned with? Tony never became better, he only regressed into a more primitive animal.
>That kike therapist wanted Tony alone, Carmela on the street, and AJ dealing drugs while Meadow blows niggers for tuition money.
I'm sure if Tony handed himself in, they could make arrangements for the family and such.
>>
I've only seen the first season. Does she get naked any more after that?
>>
Why didn't she let the mob kill her rapist? She seems like a retard.
>>
>>200716915
>therapist sees a therapist
this shit really is a scam
>>
>>200719662
Because she thinks she's above punishing criminals for some reason
>>
>>200717953
some body can have really asshole parents tho
>>
>>200719745
Still it's the first thing they go after during your first session and if it sticks they basically just created enough material for you to at least come back for another month
>>
>>200716915
*wastes your time the entirety of the show with her pointless character arc*
>>
>>200719662
Because she didn't want to owe Tony a favor
>>
>>200716915
Her ending was very strange to me. She's at dinner discussing the fact her client is a mafia boss and someone tells her that sociopaths use therapy as a way to further manipulate people (which is something she was told in season 2 and sternly rejected). She gets the idea to go and read the study and this is treated as some big eye opener and she goes into work and just treats him like an asshole and tells him to leave. Would she treat all her clients with sociopathic tendencies like this from now on or try to help them, which is her fucking job? Tony was right. He spent 10 years paying her to do nothing but harass him when he really needed anger management or something
>>
the gahuxagogan is framed up by the rammastam
>>
>>200720631
It's almost like therapists just want to make money off of you and would drop you the moment they realize you might be a dangerous person
>>
>>200720631
she was a whooa
>>
>>200719662
my interpretation that definitely hasn't been influenced by posts i've seen online.

She rejects everything Tony stands for. A lot of his issues that she's trying to solve are directly caused by his line of work. Having her rapist killed by Tony is like admitting there is some pros to having a mobster that is above the law around.
>>
>>200720769
She knew he was dangerous the moment they met. Coming up with euphemisms for him murdering people was a fun game for them. It was the idea that she was being played that got to her. Previously she rejected the advice because 'you're just a bigot against italian americans'. Suddenly faced with the idea that she was just an outlet was the last straw, which is funny because therapists at their core should just be an outlet.
>>
>Total MILF
>Name is Dr. Melfi

Bravo Chase
>>
>>200717953
It's a racket for the Jews!
>>
>pay someone money for them to convince you to hate your parents and blame them for everything
that's what tony was doing all his life by default. was bitching and crying about his mother and father right from the start.
https://youtu.be/Dc8lt4aM1uw?si=w88-pDb4XMinHDYA&t=204
if that doesn't make it clear melfi wanted tony to forgive livia...
>>200718170
>>200718295
>>200718346
lol you gotta' be some kind of zoomer borko retard to think BRUH THAT SCENE WAS BRUTAL BRUH lol if you actually listen to what the guy says it's
>tony will never change
>tony is trash
>get away from tony
>you should follow your motherly instincts to protect your children (which is what the bear is all about)
>>
>>200719847
>parents heavily influence people
whoa!!! it must be a money making conspiracy!! how could this be possible?!!!!
>>
>>200716915
her rape screams were so hot.
>>
File: 1000008012.jpg (107 KB, 1200x764)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>200716915
>Is named Dr. Mefli
>Actress is super milfy
BRA-FUCKING-VO
>>
>>200724077
Are you currently in therapy?
>>
>>200720631
her character makes no sense whatsoever. she already learned all this info in season 2

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.