[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What was your favorite pools in the movie. I just rewatched it on tubi and I felt the final pool and the first pool had huge effects on me. The first one the way he talked about his youth and the way swimming revitalized him and then the last as the commoners tear what remains of him apart. I like how it feels like 8 short films and each one has a theme and impact.
>>
I agree the pool at the beginning was the most comfy, but I also enjoyed the idea of the empty pool as a contrast.
>>
>>200719175
Realizing he'd never be back to pay people or let that kid come over was rough
>>
Posting in a based Swimmerpilled thread.

https://youtu.be/AqGpeAXuaTc?si=rXYCSZ6yb42UWxPb
>>
>>200722051
the kid got snubbed the hardest in the whole film
>>
>another swimmerGOD thread
based
>>
>>200718701
The one with the party
>>
>>200718701
The one were people were lower class and a bit hostile towards him was a stark contrast. Superb movie and great to see many anons discover it bc it's an important cautionary lesson to avoid mistakes that could cost you later in life. Never too late to learn from The Swimmer and enjoy its moments of symbolism and visual beauty (which also abound in the movie)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.