[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.png (1.59 MB, 1170x1127)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Pixar won. Chuds lost.
>>
You spent a billion dollars keeping the money dumpster fire/propaganda outlet that is Hollywood burning. Congrats on wasting your own money, yeah, I know you'll just raise taxes on us to make up for it
>>
>>200720072
I want to fuck anxiety
>>
>>200720072
It was a good movie and there wasn't anything woke about it besides a multicultural female hockey team, but it's in San Francisco.
>>
>le chuds!
Meds. Now.
>>
it actually needs to make 2billion+ to break even
>>
>>200720072
>pre-release
ITS NOT WOKE WE PROMISE, PLEASE GO SEE OUR MOVIE!!!.
>now that its successful
HAA CHUDS BTFO BY THE WOKENESS
Which is it?
>>
>>200720982
Both chud
>>
Riley sucks cocks
>>
its over for non gays
>>
>>200720982

Woke is relative. So it can be if you want it to be.
>>
>>200720072
>movies exist for over 100 years
>the animated one about a teen girl's feelings makes the most
>>
File: Hegels dialetic meme.png (546 KB, 555x624)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>200721056
Thesis="its woke"
Anti-Thesis="its not woke"
Synthesis=its woke, not woke"
Perfect double negation on par with hegel's dialectics.
>>
>>200720947
it needs to make $8 billion to cover Disney's purchase of SW and their streaming losses
>>
Looks like shit. Why would I care about the internal monologue of a fucking underage roastie? They are among the most boring people on earth.
>>
>>200720072
This is a win for Chuds. Pixar finally does a non-woke movie and it's a financial success. Go figure. It's not hard to make money but just watch Disney's next movie will be some woke flopper.
>>
>>200721886
>This is a win for Chuds
It is a movie parents are comfortable taking their kids to see.
>>
>>200720072
It was fine. I liked that Riley got over her anxiety attack by herself and the movie tells kids and audiences that you should just get over your anxiety and not take pills. I did think that every single character bar Riley and her family being minorities was super weird. Especially considering it's fucking hockey.
>>
>>200720072
Classic Pixar won, that is: Peter Docter's Pixar. Not the flopped/instantly forgotten woke Pixar of mediocre/untalented women/diversity hires.
>>
>>200720072
>a Pixar movie that isn't about how mean minority parents are

Maybe Pixar is healing?
>>
>>200720072
They need to talk about movies in terms of tickets sold, not box office gross. Ticket prices are retardedly high and the movie industry fucking consumers and then going "ohoho look how much money we made!" is skeevy kike bullshit
>>
>>200724060
>They need to talk about movies in terms of tickets sold, not box office gross. Ticket prices are retardedly high

So they need to reveal they're ripping people off with inflated ticket prices and that they're not actually getting their movie out to as many people as they want to attempt to claim? Why would they ever do that?
>>
>>200720072
>A single hit in 5 years
Lol
>>
>>200720072
>Make Anti-Faggotry The Movie 2
>Make shitloads of monie
Sounds like chuds won

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.