[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (705 KB, 1535x716)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
why does her face look like that?
>>
The genes of an archaic hominid species, possibly homo erectus or homo heidelbergensis.
>>
>>200724645
STOP NOTICING THINGS SHE'S NORMAL UNLESS SHE HAS DARK HAIR AND A SLIGHT TAN YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO NOTICE ANYTHING ABOUT HER WHATSOEVER SHE'S TOTALLY NORMAL LOOKING VALYRIAN
>>
>>200726037
Fpbp
>>
I haven't watched any of s2 yet and probably won't because the show just doesn't interest me but are they still doing the thing where the negro targs racial characteristics are not discernable by other chars/external world?
>>
>>200726293
They doubled-down on the "he's Dornish" racism line about Crispin Cole, meanwhile there were probably more prominent black characters in this episode then any other episode and still for no reason that makes any sense whatsoever. They're everywhere now. Nobody notices the black characters. Everybody notices that Crispin Cole is slighly, slightly tan.

It's just demoralization propaganda at this point. You're not allowed to notice.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.