[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719777624590126.jpg (46 KB, 700x641)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
You're all a buncha fucken assholes. You know why? You don't got the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucken fingers and say, That's the bad guy. So, what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me?, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy
>>
>>200725654
Okay Al Pachoomner
>>
>>200725654
yawn
>>
>>200725654
Muah!
>>
who you think iam huh? what? you think imafuckingwormlikeyou? lookat chu now
kill a woman and two keds? fuck that
i dont need that shit in my life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.