[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719823344125.png (335 KB, 1319x772)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
I have crafted the perfect thesis for becoming an actor

1. At least 10 different outfits comprised of the entirety of the color wheel (you cant repeat outfits) its one of the best investments you'll have besides finding a place to live.

2. You can only repeat something three times before it gets boring. If you got a gimmick , give it some range.

3. You're acting on and off the camera. The business isn't a meritocracy. Being "liked" by the cast and crew is more valuable than an external threat.

4. My research has uncovered that you'll be operating at loss for while. Reading between the lines, when you "make it" checks won't always come on time. Make of that what you will.

5. They take idioms very literally. Figuring out their meaning can be the difference between life and death.
>>
Significantly easier to make a low budget film and upload it to YouTube
>>
File: 1719825712316.jpg (55 KB, 1920x937)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>200733147
To what end will your indie dreams be crashed underneath weight of studio demands? What is the difference between Rian Johnson and George Lucas? And such your success prove fruitful , have you the business sense to make you own orchard?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.