[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716410834584185.jpg (68 KB, 1600x900)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Why does he talk like that?
>>
loik wha
>>
>>200734525
>OI, OLMLANDA. ANYONE BUT ME WOIFS SON
>>
Because he's a New Zealander or some shit, idk
>>
File: 1719511491973679.png (669 KB, 1920x935)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>200734525
>>
>>200734525
>wasting his prime years on garbage like the goys
fucking hell mate
at least make Dredd 2 before it's joever
>>
Can any of the subhumans who watch the show just edit it and cut out all the scenes that have nothing to do with homelander? Every time I almost get baited into watching the show I am reminder that I would have to watch this guy and several other characters who supposedly have their own stories.
Cut the show down to 50 minutes of homelander terrorizing people and I'll watch that.
>>
"I'd call you a cunt but you have no warmth or death"

He ended that babykiller Starlight's career with that comment. Btfo
>>
>>200734913
This is all you need son
Only best parts of the entire 3 seasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPYxdux_DA
>>
>>200734968
I have filtered the goys on youtube and don't want to trigger the algorithm into suggesting me this trash, even if I do it with no account and VPN I don't want to give clicks to it and have youtube spyware tag me as someone who watches this trash
>>
File: oatlander.png (334 KB, 495x749)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>200734525
because he is a subhuman brit
>>
>>200735301
The actor is a kiwi though. Butchers "british" speech in the comics was retardedly over the top so I think the producers wanted to keep that because they thought it would be quirky. Sounds retarded when read out loud and the lines are poorly written.
>>
oi
>>
>>200734525
because it's le funny
oi cunt
bollocks haha
for real though I think everyone just skips over his scenes at this point, unlikeable inconsistent meme character with no progression whatsoever
why the other boys don't just shoot him in the head remains the biggest mystery on that show
>>
>>200734525
That's how all Garth Ennis characters talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.