[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719835685014.jpg (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I had to stop watching right here, it was just too ridiculous.
>>
>>200737029
>Nuclear war wiped out the human race
A sobering thought.
>and blasted chunks of the Statue of Liberty all the way to an alien planet
Just ridiculous.
>>
>>200737029
I don't get it. So apes created a perfect replica of Statue of Liberty? But how did they know about it if they're from a different planet? I wish they explained that in the sequels
>>
> I had to stop watching right here, it was just too ridiculous.
Literally the ending of the book.
>>
>>200737230
No, the ending of the book is the astronauts landing on Earth and discovering that something has gone wrong and Earth is populated by talking apes. The ending of the 2001 reboot is the ending of the book, basically.
>>
How did the apes get to earth in the first place?
>>
>>200737438
No the ending of the book is apes lampooning the story for being so ridiculous: humans could never be that smart, etc.

OP is a space ape.
>>
Oh my God I was wrong
It was Earth all along
>>
>>200737529
boat
>>
>>200737607
Ah
>>
>>200737029
that's literally the last 30 seconds of the movie
>>
>>200737029
Funny post.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.