[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I would have slapped this faggot in the face and it would have been handled then and there
>>
>>200739211
No you wouldn't
>>
Louis is out on a date. He should have had a lot more testosterone flowing through his system. He must've just jacked off and ran out the door. You tend to be a lot more agreeable in that state. That's why he didn't stand up for himself right here.
>>
Do teenagers just wander around starting fights in america?
>>
>>200739328
In some areas, yes. You think they just loiter at malls for kicks?
>>
you know they wanted to make that dude black but there was no way that would have made it to air
>>
>>200739429
Maybe thats the reason why his wife is black in the future but white in the past. The races of the actors don't mean anything, you just look at their behavior.
>>
File: OP.jpg (28 KB, 405x398)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>200739211

>I would have slapped this faggot in the face and it would have been handled then and there
>>
reminder that you should never let someone who's threatening physical violence get this close to you. either go away or punch him in the chin before he does the same to you.
>>
>>200740137
I've seen a bunch of fights irl and yeah this is key. Unless you're in high school if a dude closes the distance something is going to happen and you would be foolish to think otherwise
>>
>>200739354
I grew up in a white neighborhood, I'm not used to our current levels of colored violence

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.