[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Lennier.jpg (25 KB, 629x472)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Local man cucked to death
>>
hilarious line OP
>>
File: behindthoseeyes.jpg (486 KB, 1631x912)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
I totally forgot about how he ended up, fucking brutal.
>>
>>200741761
I will never watch the show or anything to do with this franchise ever in my life but I like to attend these threads

please spoonfeed me guys did he actually get cucked
>>
>>200744953
Yeah it's pretty insane
>Stuck on a half-destroyed ship in Hyperspace with Delenn, the woman you love deeply and have pledged your life to
>With no hope of escape, a group of enemy ships spot you and start targeting you
>Use your last breath to tell her 'I love you' and she replies with 'I know'
>After the danger clears, she immediately tries to gaslight you into thinking you didn't really mean what you said
In their minds, they were literally seconds away from death, and she wasn't even going to give him the satisfaction of hearing 'I love you too' before the end
>>
>>200745520
What a complete bitch.
>>
>>200744953
He blew up PsiCorps HQ. Not a bad end.
>>
>>200745770
Delenn's one of my favourite characters and her relationship with Sheridan is a great emotional hook for the series, but the way the did Lennier in the last 2 seasons is filthy. He was basically the only character at the start of the series who wasn't cynical or hiding anything, just an optimistic guy eager to do his job

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.