[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713656584910411.jpg (148 KB, 925x1098)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>shit on your aliens
>>
All you have to do is not watch it. Don't talk about it. If someone brings it up change the subject.
>>
>>200745407
Frodo was fucking awesome.
>>
>>200745407
What I don't get about the quiet place movies is that if all the aliens are blind and attack sound, shouldn't they be attacking each other all the time?
>>
>>200745571
I had this thought, too. They must emit some inaudible sound that makes them recognize each other. I’d bet money on that being a future revelation and part of how we ultimately defeat them. Also, were those eggs/hatchlings they were tending in that one scene?
>>
Who is the top kot?
>>
>>200745896
I don't think we ever saw them eating humans in any movie, right?
They were clearly eating some kind of alien vegetation, so maybe they are terraforming the earth to get food and kill any sound(potential enemy) in their territory.
>>200747175
Cat from the last A Quiet Place
>>
>>200747674
It was odd to me. I saw them tearing away at those egg/pod things, but I’m not sure they were eating them. I sort of got the impression that that one really big one was like a “Queen” or something.
>>
>>200747175
Frodo. He’s the chillest cat in the universe.
>>
>>200745407
There is no way that cat survived all that dust and smoke without future health issues.
>>
>>200745407
Jonesy is the best movie cat
you're all bad people with bad opinions
>>
>>200751306
This. Fat Jonesy was kang
/thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.