[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it just me or is Prince Phillip the only Disney prince to get shit done? All these other panzies seem to just bum about, and are generally either the cause of, or play a minor role, in the conflict. Yeah the beast accidentally tripped up Gaston, and Eric steered a ship into Ursula, but fucking anyone could do that. Big man Phil meanwhile was tackling forests of thorns and battling the forces of hell and slaying a dragon n shit. Truly the GOAT.
>>
If you only focus on the princes that are secondary characters, then no shit Sherlock. Most "princesses" that are the secondary characters (Jasmine, Nala, Megara et cetera) don't accomplish that much either.
>>
>>200748181
>Nala
Simba just fucked around obeying the WEF for half his life while Lion Hitler ran the show
>>
File: 1676586878041045.jpg (840 KB, 2048x1323)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>200747482
Have you watched the movie, OP? Eric did battle Maleficent the dragon, but wouldn't have had a sword or shield (not to mention getting out of his fucking dungeon cell in the first place) without the faeries' help. I give him props for killing Maleficent, but if you don't realize SB is about how the 3 good faeries saved everything then perhaps children's fairy tales are too complex for you. Maybe try Barney cartoons instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.