[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (49 KB, 600x338)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company and you made a bad business deal with your own company?

How do you even respond without sounding like an assblasted antisemitist?
>>
kike
>>
>>200764397
I wouldn't say a single word to him. I would listen to what he had to say, and that's what no one did.
>>
>>200764397
I can’t get tired of this movie. I watch it beginning to end every time I catch it on tv. It’s fucking perfect.
>>
File: image.png (437 KB, 700x525)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>200764397
>No you little pink-cheeked weasel, you're the one that made the bad business deal when you fucked over your majority shareholder in a sophomoric power move. What fucking investor is going to touch you with a ten foot pole once they hear about some anxious little Ivy League nerd roleplaying Gordon Gecko and ratfucking his own shareholders? "If this is how he treats his friends, imagine how he'll treat us!" You just killed this fucking company on the vine Zuckerberg. Go ahead and issue a trillion shares, it's all worthless now, mutual trust is the closest thing we had to a gold standard.
>>
>>200764397
Facebook was created by DARPA
>>
>>200765723
Likely.
>>
>>200764397
this scene was so fucking gay. like these complete chud tier dweeb actors trying to be mean and aggressive. funny as fuck.
>>
>>200765723
based and lifelogpilled
>>
>>200766073
that's what they were going for, it's an embarrassing nerd fight.
>>
love this flick
>>
>>200764397
Was this good casting?
>>
NOOOOOO! JUST BECAUSE YOU PAID FOR THE COMPANY THE ENTIRE TIME IT WAS BEING BUILT DOESN'T MEAN YOU OWN IT!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.