[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who's idea was it to make the worst Superhero fight of all time?
>>
>>200764626
A committee of people who don't want films.
>>
>>200764626
this scene set all the slop that come after it
the greyish greenscreen slop with no artistic merit
>>
>>200764626
my bad
>>
>>200764626
>Absolutely and quite literally Zero Stakes:The Movie

Words can't describe how much I hate Civil War. It had its very few good parts, but it's plot is bad, the villains plan completely falls apart if you think about it for more than a few minutes, and it's CGI is some of the worst I've seen in a mainline MCU movie. The worst part is that now there will never be a true attempt at a Civil War adaptation. Plus, the big fight scene at the airport was so underwhelming and boring. Giant man was probably the highlight, but everything else sucked considering how overpowered team Iron Man was

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.