[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thought's? Is it worth watching?
>>
>>200770346
Sure. It’s not a perfect movie or anything but it’s ok. If your brain isn’t rotted from the inside our ideology and propaganda and you can watch a movie that involves the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan without needing to throw a temper tantrum then you should be entertained. Granted though I did read the book before I saw the movie so that may have colored my perceptions in ways that someone hadn’t wouldn’t see.
>>
>>200770346
It’s good, not worth a rewatch though.
>>
If you want to watch a movie that glorifies a murderer, war criminal and compulsive liar then sure.
>>
sucks ass
>>
>>200770346
If you got nothing else to do, maybe
>>
>>200770788
>a murderer, war criminal and compulsive liar
Source?
>>
propaganda. chris kyle was a piece of shit irl
>>
>>200770346
Do you enjoy seeing white people kill middle-easters?
>>
>>200770346
Unless you're really interested in the guy not really, it was meh.
>>
the target audience for this movie is guys that own a truck with a punisher sticker on it, are 5'3" and think they could be a navy seal but couldn't even make it through basic training.
that you op?
>>
Chris Kyle was an asshole and a retard. There are many other actual heroes to make a sniper movie about
>>
>>200770989
I don't own a truck, I don't like comics, I'm 6', and I know I'm too much of a bitch to make it through basic.
>>
>post-911, flag-waving, amurikan bullshit
no thanks
>>
>>200770989
That’s really not what this movie is
>>
>>200770989
I'm still mad Chris Kyle and dumb pigs just decided to ruin the Punisher logo for everyone
>>
>>200771052
>Chris Kyle was an asshole and a retard.
What are the sources on this? I've heard lots of conflicting things about Chris Kyle and that's the main reason I made this thread.
>>
>>200771096
molon labe spartan bro!
>>
>>200771116
Well there's no mistake that he was a retard because he took a guy with severe PTSD to a shooting range and expected that to go well. Him being an asshole is either things he said about himself like him claiming he sniped civilians during Katrina or first hand anecdotal accounts
>>
>>200771233
>because he took a guy with severe PTSD to a shooting range and expected that to go well.

Too be fair he had anther guy there that he asked to watch his 6.
>>
>>200771294
I don't even let my ex meth head brother touch my guns and he's been sober almost a decade, taking someone actively having breakdowns shooting is just absurd, whether he had a bro with him or not.
>>
It's a post-dementia Clint Eastwood film, so you have dumb stuff like fake rubber babies and a terrorist slowly moving a power drill towards a hostage's head while the American Sniper™ kvetches about it. Even in the first ten minutes, a short, out of shape Bradley Cooper somehow shoves a guy twice his size out of the room after finding him with his girlfriend.
>>
>>200771410
I was kinda "taking the piss" with that comment.
>>
bump
>>
>>200770848
nta, but the info is out there
if you know you know
>>
>>200773269
Where?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.