[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693170914977934.jpg (139 KB, 1400x700)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Should I watch past season 4?
I didn't 15 years ago and now that I'm rewatching and just finished season 4 again I'm finding little desire to continue.
>>
>>200771238
The first episode of S5 is so bad I immediately dropped it. The new showrunner claimed he was writing for his 15yr old daughter, so it's not surprising the quality went into freefall.
>>
>>200771338
I thought I was the only one who thought.
Just saw it a few months back.
It does a bit better after that episode.
>>
I stopped watching after they killed Doakes
>>
>>200771572
I DIES MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>200771238
I would say watch the whole thing. But know you will probably be watching it for completey different reasons by the end. It's more of a comedy and guilty pleasure by the end. But if you can appreciate the "so bad it's good" genre it's right up on the top for shows. Really great example of just how far something can fall.
>>
Just started my 4th rewatch last night.
>tonight's the night...
Show is too comfy. I even accept the later season.
>>
>>200771238
If you want to remember Dexter as a good show then don't. If you don't care then sure, Miami shenanigans are fun and comfy.

Don't go near Dexter New Blood tho, that shit is a complete waste of time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.