[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>2008
>Shia says the government is spying on us and recording every phone call
>tell my teacher this
>she’s says that’s illegal and movies aren’t real
>5 years later
>Snowden says it’s all real
Do you think she ever realized she was wrong
>>
shia is.. lebased?
>>
>>200771456
you didnt buy bitcoin. ha ha
>>
>>200771511
I was 11 when btc came out
>>
>>200771456
your teacher was right to be skeptical of some hollywood actor like the beef but wrong to be uncritical of the state and media building the and neoliberal police state that is the united states.
>>
>>200771456
It was all in the patriot act if any of the retarded sheep of this country actually read anything. The only difference was that they had to call people "terrorists" on paper. Now they don't even bother with that.
>>
>>200771456
Enemy of the State came out in 1998.
>>
File: 500.jpg (44 KB, 500x300)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>200771456
2008 and spreading information like that, no wonder he's now considered a loony
>>
>>200771456
I'm convinced the Shia was brutally molested the entire time he worked for Disney, but he was just young enough where the rapist Exec((jew)))tives assumed he'd forget about it or just keep it bottled up. They considered using an experimental Hollywood memory altering roofies but ultimately backed out after they saw what it did to Frankie Muniz. Unfortunately for them, Shia remembers it all. Every non-consentual touch. Every circumcised taint tickle. All the Semitic sodomy and kosher copulation. And try as he might through drugs and sex with Hollywood starlets, he could never heal the physical and emotional damage done by his orthodox overlords. He started acting out. At first people though it was kinda neat. "Oh here comes the new, zaney Shia! Just do it, amiright?" But then he started really crying for help. That whole stunt where he let people do whatever they wanted to him was no art piece, but rather a desperate plea that would fall on deaf ears. He sat through days of people stopping by, taking selfies with him while talking about their favorite even Steven's episodes. He had to constantly relive his shame as he was asked non-stop what Sigourney Weaver's pussy tasted like after rumors emerged that he was forced to go down on her in a hole on set of the film "Holes". After confirming the rumor to be true, one fan raised a hand to high five Shia, telling him "That must have been one Freaky Friday my man!" having confused Sigourney Weaver with Jamie Lee Curtis. It's a sad story what happened with Shia, but only Shia will ever truly know all that actually happened. So now we wait, for one day Shia will finally publish his memoirs that will reveal all of the abuse and suffering he endured. We just pray he can get it to us before Hollywood learns of his plan and Alec Baldwin's him out of a career.
>>
>>200771456
Old news.
>>
>>200772246
Pure kino
>>
>>200771503
He's heterosexual I think
>>
>>200772969
Shia is a mentally ill insecure spaz douchebag. He's like a woman. he can't control himself.

saying he went tinfoil cause of whatever is like saying a girl is crazy cause she likes astrology
>>
>>200771456
no. it's public knowledge now and nobody cares. if you have a modicum of foresight in this age, you're doomed to be a cassandra figure. get used to it.
>>
>>200772363
I am convinced that if there is anyone in Hollywood who deserves to get buttfucked out the wazoo to the tenth degree for years and years, it is Shia.
>>
>>200771925

Perfect response. Even before Snowden leaked everything that showed it was actually happening, I think most people had a feeling that the government was engaged in constant, mass surveillance of the population.
>>
>>200771456
Normie teacher types are incapable of admitting things like that to themselves.
>>
>>200772969
billy bob/shia kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.