[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AubreyPlaza.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Her name is Aubrey Plaza, and she is a prankster! She is well known for pulling off wild and crazy pranks! Did a lot of you Cats know this? In fact, she has been really getting into character by pulling pranks on the set of Agatha and being a prankster

>"One day, Aubrey had schemed with the props guys to put a champagne bucket and rose petals on the floor in the tent [next] to the Equity cot." "That was awesome," Hahn, 50, said of Plaza's prank. "[It was] leading to the cot. We all used it. We didn't get to go back to our trailers. We were in a tent in a soundstage with an Equity cot. And you would just hear the cackling from outside"

>Aubrey Plaza, who plays character Wow Platinum in Coppola’s epic and also stars in upcoming “Agatha All Along” Disney+ series, told Deadline that she brought some Marvel shenanigans to the “Megalopolis” set. Both projects were filmed on the same lot in Atlanta, with their respective productions overlapping for two weeks. “I would literally go from one to the other and would put my Wow wig on and my Wow costume on. And then the next day, I would go to the ‘Agatha’ set and I’d be dressed as a warrior witch with a dagger and stuff. At one point, when I was dressed in the Marvel character, I snuck onto the ‘Megalopolis’ set and I started harassing Giancarlo Esposito and Adam [Driver] and everyone,” Plaza recalled. “It was absolutely insane behavior.”

>She did a Starbucks prank with Improv Everywhere as well! They brought full PCs into the Starbucks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKEeHREK2nQ
>>
>>200772195
What the fuck is an equity cot?
>>
>>200772705
>In every dressing room, actors have what is called an “Equity cot.” That’s a small bed with a blanket and pillow that allows them to rest between rehearsals and shows. The "Equity" in Equity Cot is short for Actor's Equity Association, the union that represents actors and stage managers in the United States.
>>
i thought they banned the equity cot after weinstein went to prison
>>
File: 0003 (2).jpg (38 KB, 482x642)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>200772899
Aubrey had Weinstein leaks too, but most were all on the Dark Web like picrel. She better be Mephisto or I'll rape her coven.
>>
>>200773014
Is that Jack Black with her?
>>
>>200773049
It's Andy Weinstein (Harv's nephew). Lol, I really hope u realize Aubrey didn't magically happen overnight. Just keep it out of your eyes.
>>
>>200773255
MotherFucker she worked really hard to get where she is!
>>
>>200773255
>Harv's nephew
Wow, those ugly genes are fucking strong!
>>
>>200772195
Pranksters are just attention starved narcs who want to show off how utterly clever they are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.