[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unknown.png (787 KB, 857x604)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>Uh oh! Sounds like Anon’s got a case of the Mondays!

How do you respond without sounding mad?
>>
>tfw you find out michael boltons (singer) real name is Michael Bolotin
>>
No one has ever spoken to me like this at work because I'm told that I give off workplace shooter vibes.
>>
>>200772482
Rape her in the broom closet.
>>
Let her broom me in the rape.
>>
>>200772482
I would never be in a situation where anyone could even suspect I had a case of Mondays.
>>
>yeah well that may be, but at least i never had sex with Lumbergh
>>
I'd kick her ass
>>
>>200772482
Broom her in the rape closet.
>>
>>200772482
for me it's
>happy friday jr!
every fucking thursday
>>
rape
>>
>>200772897
Foe me it's
>weekend soon
Every fucking monday
>>
>>200772693
No power within or without will allow you to rape the willing.
>>
>>200772482
I can't, especially in this modern corporate climate. Roasties that run HR would ultimately side with her no matter what I said. Letting women into the workforce was a mistake.
>>
put that office and all the employees on the news
>>
The movie literally says everything turns out fine if you burn the place to the ground.
>>
>>200772853
>SAY HI TO (Lumburgh for me!)
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 256x197)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A CASE OF THE GUNDAYS, BITCH
>>
>>200776726
based
>>
The fuck is that on her lapel? A dead rat?
>>
cinderblock
>>
>>200772482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--gEZUq6cs
>>
File: images (33).jpg (18 KB, 739x415)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
>>
The Mondays is a real condition and this film was very insensitive to viewers who may suffer from it. Coffee can wake you up but it can't always cheer you up. Hang in there kitty.
>>
>>200772482
Stare her autistically down.
>>
>>200780030
I just turned 30 and this made me cackle, is it time to kill myself?
>>
>>200772482
Beat her to a bloody pulp on the ground
>>
NIGGER
>>
>>200772482
"Today is Friday Karen"
>>
>>200772482
i dont understand why this was such a horrible thing. Was it the repetition of her saying it every monday? was it because she was genuine in her question? in this day and age if someone asked me that question or said something garfield might say i would assume theres multiple layers of irony involved and would chuckle appropriately. I never worked an office job so i wouldnt know, only done roofing and demolition. this guy always came off as a whiny faggot to me.
>>
start fucking her
>>
>>200781353
In the broom closet?
>>
>>200781630
on the floor in the office right then and there
>>
>Exude the ick
>Never be approached by females ever again
>>
>>200781064
It's just an example of inane banter people in white collar jobs hear a lot.
>>
>>200781891
BACK UP IN YOUR ASS WITH THE RESURRECTION
>>
>>200772853
I actually did have gay sex with Gary Cole but it was during his run on "Suits".
>>
>>200772482
Is this the most overrated "comedy" flick of all time?
>>
Its 4:30 am and out first job must have gotten canceled so I'm sitting in this truck watching the guy ahead of me not get loaded and I drank to much caffeine to cat nap. Mother fucker. I might just try anyway the radio is loud as fuck if I manage to sleep a bit
>>
>>200783643
good bait fren but too obvious
>>
>>200772864
based
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (74 KB, 640x772)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>200772482
I realize I have a great job and I will probably be a millionaire in 10 years due to the rapidly growing tech industry. I'd stop being a fucking whiny brat teenager who hates literally everything and instead focus on the good things in life, like the thought of nutting inside my incredibly attractive literal 10/10 gf later, or just sitting outside eating a nice sandwich, whatever, just live your life.

I'd tell myself she is just a quirky character, and if it still gets to me I'd say it back to her in a silly voice, but I'd try not to be a dickhead about it. Maybe buy ear plugs.
>>
>>200783752
We're doing a fucking curb machine at 5am. That's fucking retarded, not gonna be able to see the motherfucker at all.
>>
>>200783643
That'll be Ghostbusters.
>>
Reply saying: "Uh, it's Tuesday?"
When she responds saying that she's pretty sure it's a Monday, say "Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays!"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.